Pioneer GM-DX871 Limited Edition mono subwoofer amplifier
We are a Pioneer authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •1-Channel Subwoofer Amplifier
- •(2) 40-amp ATO fuses (installed)
- •Bass Boost Remote Control
- •Bass Boost Remote Control Cable
- •Speaker Level to RCA Input Adapter
- •Installation Screws X 4
- •Owner's Manual
Produce a Monstrous Bass Output
Made to produce a monstrous bass output, the Pioneer GM-DX871 is a premium mono subwoofer amplifier that can deliver a heart-pounding bass without you having to break the bank. Thanks to Pioneer's vast experience in making quality audio components, you no longer have to settle, even on a tight budget.
Pioneer's Protection Control System
With its compact chassis, installing it in your car won't be a problem. The amplifier also uses Pioneer's Protection Control System, which is made to monitor the input voltage, operating temperature, and current consumption of the amplifier, as it will adjust its performance depending on its condition, as this will also ensure a longer lifespan for the amplifier.
Class-D Technology Design
Thanks to its Class-D technology design, the Pioneer GM-DX871 can deliver an impressive power output of 300 Watts RMS at 4 ohms and 500 Watts RMS at 2 ohms. It is also a 1-ohm stable amp, so it can handle a power output of 800 Watts RMS at the said impedance.
More Defined Low-frequency Performance
It also has a frequency response of 10 up to 240 Hz, a pretty extensive low-frequency range, especially for its size. It has a variable low-pass filter from 40 to 240 Hz, giving you a more defined low-frequency performance. It also has a variable bass boost of up to 18 dB at 50 Hz if you feel that the amplifier's bass production is still lacking.
- Maximum Power : 1600 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 40-240 Hz
- Number of Channels : 1
- Frequency Response : 10-240 Hz
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- RMS Power Output : 300x1 Watts
- Channel Separation : No
- Amplifier Class : D
- Fuse Rating : 80 A
- XP750-SE OFFER : Yes
- CEA-2006 Compliant: CEA-2006 is a system of testing and measurement for mobile audio amplifiers. This voluntary standard advocates a uniform method for measuring an amplifier's RMS power output. The criteria for measuring power uses a DC input voltage of 14.4 volts and the RMS power output is measured over a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz for full range amplifiers (in this case 20 Hz to 240 Hz), with 1% or less Total Harmonic Distortion plus noise (THD+N). CEA-2006 standards allow consumers to compare car amplifiers and receivers under the same conditions (apples to apples).
- Auto Turn-on: When using a speaker level input, a signal sensing circuit will automatically turn the amp on and off along with the source unit. This eliminates the need for running a system remote control wire (turn-on lead).
- Gain Control: The gain control is continuously variable from 200 mV to 6.5 V. When you use a speaker level input, the gain control range is from 800 mV to 16 V.
- Crossover: The low-pass crossover is always engaged; it can't be bypassed. The crossover point is continuously variable from 40 Hz to 240 Hz and the slope is 12 dB/octave.
- Remote Bass Boost Control: The included Remote Bass Boost control module lets you adjust the amount of bass boost from the front of the vehicle.
- Power: The power and ground connections are set screw terminals that will accommodate up to 4-gauge wire. The included 3mm Allen wrench is used to tighten and loosen the terminals.
- Remote Turn-on: The remote connection is a set screw terminal that will accommodate up to 8-gauge wire. The included 3mm Allen wrench is used to tighten and loosen the terminals.
- Speaker Connections: There are two pair of speaker output set screw terminals, internally shorted together, so it's easy to connect two subwoofers. The terminals will accommodate up to 8-gauge wire. The included 3mm Allen wrench is used to tighten and loosen the terminals.
- Signal Input: The amplifier has a pair of stereo RCA inputs. If no preamp level signal is available, use the included speaker level to RCA adapter.
- RCA Output: One pair of preamp output jacks provide a convenient way to daisy-chain an additional amplifier without running another set of RCA cables from the front of the vehicle to the amplifier location. The output is not affected by the internal crossover.
- Continuous Power (RMS) Output at 1 Ohm: 800W RMS x 1
- Continuous Power (RMS) Output at 2 Ohms: 500W RMS x 1
- Continuous Power (RMS) Output at 4 Ohms: 300W RMS x 1
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 240 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.5% (100 Hz)
- Signal-to-Noise (SN) Ratio: > 100 dB
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 40 Hz
- Low Pass Slope (dB/octave): -12dB
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: 240 Hz
- Bass Boost Frequency: 50 Hz
- Bass Boost Level: 0 dB to 18 dB
- Bass Boost Remote: Yes
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control: 200 mV to 6.5 V
- Terminal Type: Block
- Load Impedance Allowance (Ohms): 1 to 8
- Protection Control System: Yes
- Dimensions: 10-3/8" x 2-3/8" x 7-7/8"
- UPC: 884938421836
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.