Big Power, Small Size
Pioneer’s extra-efficient Class-D amplifiers mark a dramatic improvement in power output capability, yet are 50% smaller than the current GM-Series Class-AB amplifiers. That makes them more versatile in terms of installation as well as performance.
Variable-Low Pass Filter
For extra flexibility, a variable LPF makes audio frequency more adjustable according to subwoofer characteristics and personal listening preferences. The GM-DX871 LPF is adjustable from 40 Hz to 240 Hz.
GM-DX871 Mono Amplifier
- RCA Inputs: MONO (Gold Plated)
- Amplifer Class: CLASS-D
- High Quality Sound Parts: Speaker Level Inputs
- Crossover Type: Variable LPF
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Continuous Power (RMS) Output at 1 Ohm: 800W RMS x 1
- Continuous Power (RMS) Output at 2 Ohms: 500W RMS x 1
- Continuous Power (RMS) Output at 4 Ohms: 300W RMS x 1
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 240 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.5% (100 Hz)
- Signal-to-Noise (SN) Ratio: > 100 dB
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 40 Hz
- Low Pass Slope (dB/octave): -12dB
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: 240 Hz
- Bass Boost Frequency: 50 Hz
- Bass Boost Level: 0 dB to 18 dB
- Bass Boost Remote: Yes
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control: 200 mV to 6.5 V
- Terminal Type: Block
- Load Impedance Allowance (Ohms): 1 to 8
- Protection Control System: Yes
- Dimensions: 10-3/8" x 2-3/8" x 7-7/8"
- UPC: 884938421836
- Weight: 8
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.