10" CompC 4 Ohm SVC
CompC Subwoofers are equipped with stamped steel frame construction, inheriting elite innovations for world-class KICKER power, durability and hard-hitting, high-performance bass.
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Cone
- Perimeter Venting for Thermal Management
- Ribbed Polyurethane Surround
- Signature Yellow Surround Stitching
- High-Strength Spiralead™ Tinsel Leads
- Stamped Steel Basket
- High Temp Voice Coil
- Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The CompC 10-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 300 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Size (IN.,CM): 10, 25
- Impedance (OHMS): 4 SVC
- Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*: 500/250
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 86.2
- Frequency Response (Hz): 30-500
- Mounting Depth (in, cm): 4-13/16, 12.2
- Mounting Cutout (in, cm): 9-1/8, 23.1
- Min Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 1.0, 28.3
- Max Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 2.4, 68
- Min Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 1.25, 35.4
- Max Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 1.75, 49.6
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034078975
- Weight: 9.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer