Memphis Audio Power Reference Series Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
We are a Memphis Audio authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Mono amplifier
- • Memphis nameplate (with adhesive backing)
- • 4mm Allen wrench
- • 2mm Allen wrench
- • Remote module
- • 16.3' Remote cable (RJ14 plugs on both ends)
- • (2) Mounting screws for remote (3/8" length)
- • (4) Self tapping screws for amp (1" length)
- • (4) Flat washers
- • User Manual
High-quality Cast Aluminum Chassis
A 1-ohm stable amplifier that is designed to deliver some serious bass output on your car subwoofer, the Memphis Audio PRXA1000.1 can give you premium, loud, and high-quality low-frequency performance while featuring nice aesthetics, thanks to its cool accent lighting. The Memphis Audio PRXA1000.1 comes with a high-quality cast aluminum chassis which allows for faster heat dissipation, giving it an improved thermal management system.
Designed for Easy Adjustment
It also has a signal-sensing auto turn-on feature for convenience, and it is protected from short circuit issues. It has additional controls, such as the variable low-pass filter, subsonic filter, and bass boost. It is hidden on the top of the Memphis Audio PRXA1000.1 with a magnetic panel covering them. These controls are also designed for easy adjustment, so you won't need any tools to change the settings. you won't have to worry about any heat build-up that comes with it after extended hours of use at high volume levels.
Extensive Low-frequency Performance
The Memphis Audio PRXA1000.1 can handle a power output of 400 Watts RMS at 4 ohms and 750 Watts RMS at 2 ohms, thanks to its Class-D amp design. As it is also a 1-ohm stable amp, it can produce an impressive 1,000 Watts RMS at the said impedance. With its frequency response of 20 to 180 Hz, you can expect that you'd get a deep and extensive low-frequency performance from the amplifier.
- Maximum Power : 1000 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 50-180 Hz
- Number of Channels : 1
- Frequency Response : 20-180 Hz
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- RMS Power Output : 400x1 Watts
- Channel Separation : No
- Amplifier Class : D
- Fuse Rating : 150 A
- XP750-SE OFFER : Yes
- Diecast aluminum heatsink
- Signal sensing auto turn on
- Hidden top mounted control panel
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- 1Ω stable (MONO Amps)
- Short circuit protection
- Remote bass knob
- Input select switch (4/5 channel models)
- RMS POWER 4-ohms : 400 x 1
- RMS POWER 2-ohms (w): 750 x 1
- RMS POWER 1-ohm : 1000 x 1
- THD% 4-ohms: <1%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 180Hz
- Dimensions: L x W x H (in) 13.2 x 7.5 x 2.1
- Input Range: 220mV - 6V
- Recommended Amp Kit: 0GKIT
- UPC: 702588207504
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.