OnlineCarStereo Exclusive Bundle
This exclusive package is brought to you by Onlinecarstereo. We have put together this bundle to kickstart your vehicle to the path of excellent car audio.
New Infinity Reference amplifiers deliver pure power from a slim, compact chassis that’s designed to fit in more vehicles. Available in 4-channel, 5-channel, and mono models, Reference amps incorporate latest amplifier topology, include variable electronic crossovers and bass boost control for precise system tuning, and feature high- and low-level inputs for easy interface with virtually any system. They’re also compatible with several new vehicle technologies, including many advanced driver assistance systems, and Harman HALOsonic, a suite of acoustic solutions that can simulate engine sounds for a better driving experience in hybrids and electric cars, cancel road noise for better-sounding music, and more.
Infinity REF 1270
Reference woofers delivers the enhanced efficiency and higher output. INFINITY uses progressive spiders to provide the best possible control at the excursion limits versus much more commonly used linear spiders. The benefit is a far more controlled woofer stroke with far tighter bass characteristics. With high-roll surrounds, proprietary cone design and long-excursion, Reference woofers deliver deep, powerful bass, with greater accuracy than conventional woofer. And the exclusive SSI™ (Smart Selectable Impedance) switch lets you choose 2- or 4-ohm impedance for maximum configuration flexibility. It’s everything you want in a woofer.
REF-551A 550 Watts Max Power Mono Car Amplifier
- 4 ohms: 370 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 550 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: ------------N/A------------
- Total power output: 1300 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- High and Low level speaker inputs
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Slim and compact chassis provides more installation options
- HALOsonic mixing input
- Frequency Response: 32 - 320 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ration: >80 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1.0%
- Phase: 0 - 180°
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +9 dB
- Fuse Rating: 30 A x 2
REF 1270 1100 Watts Peak Power Component Car Subwoofer
- switchable 2- or 4-ohm impedance
- grille not included
- mounting depth: 5-13/16"
- power handling: 275 watts RMS (1100 watts peak)
- ported box volume: 2.5 cubic feet
- frequency response: 25-175 Hz
- sensitivity (2.83V at 1 meter): 93 dB
- 12" component subwoofer
- polypropylene cone
- nitrile rubber surround
- sealed box volume: 0.75 cubic feet
- UPC: 713783634491
- Weight: 20
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.