Pioneer TS-D10LS4 D Series 10" 350W RMS Single 4 Ohms Voice Coil Subwoofer
We are a Pioneer authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •One 10" Subwoofer
- •Trim ring
- • Six 1-1/8" Screws
- •Adhesive backed foam gasket
- •Manual (English/ German/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Italian/ Russian)
- •Warranty information
- •Owner's Manual
Quickly Dampens Cone Vibration
Made of a specially blended, highly durable and moisture-resistant compound, butyl rubber keeps the cone moving in a linear direction, seals the cone to the basket and quickly dampens cone vibration once the signal has changed or stopped. This results in less distortion and superior frequency response.Polypropylene (PP) is a tough thermoplastic resin that is an ideal material for a subwoofer cone
Aramid Fiber Interlaced IMPP Subwoofer
Wth low mass and high damping, PP cones offer good sensitivity and low distortion. However, polypropylene cones lack the rigidity and strength required for high output and extreme low bass. To resolve this, Pioneer engineers used advanced Computer-Aided Manufacturing to develop a process to blend aramid fibers into the polypropylene resin during the injection molding process. The resulting Aramid Fiber Interlaced IMPP subwoofer cone is incredibly strong and low mass with high rigidity and superior strength to produce deep, powerful and undistorted bass.
- Diameter : 10 Inch
- Sensitivity : 76 dB
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 20 - 3400 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 1300 Watts
- Top Mount Depth : 3-5/16 Inches
- Number of Voice Coils : Single
- Suggested Sealed Box Volume : 0.6 Cubic ft.
- Suggested Ported Box Volume : 0.6 Cubic ft.
- RMS Power Handling : 350 Watts
- Sound Pressure Level (Sensitivity): 76dB (+- 1.5dB)
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 3.4 kHz
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 350 Watts
- Maximum Peak Power Handling: 1300 Watts
- Nominal Impedance: Single 4 ohms Voice Coil (SVC)
- Diameter: 10”
- Cone Material: Aramid Fiber Interlaced Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP)
- Center Cap Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Surround Material: Butyl Rubber
- Basket Material: Stamped Steel
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Magnet Weight: 43 oz
- Mounting Depth: 3.3”
- UPC: 884938410298
- Weight: 15
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.