Rockford Fosgate has always been known as "The PUNCH" and the P2 10" subwoofer certainly continues with the tradition. Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cones deliver bass impact you can feel along with VAST technology to increase surface cone area up to 25%. The P2 subwoofers perform best in standard sealed and vented enclosures. Includes diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring. Optional grille insert available.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com is an authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products.
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring with optional grille
- Dual linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- CEA-2031 compliant
- Flex fit basket
- Stitched tinsel leads
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- Nominal Impedance: Dual 4-Ohm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.25"
- Speaker Connector: Dual 10 AWG compression
- Fs (Hz): 30.8
- Qts: 0.57
- Vas (Liters): 35.4
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 84
- Xmax (mm): 10
- Woofer Displacement: 0.052 cu.ft.
- Cutout Diameter: 9.125"
- Mounting Depth: 5.92"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 613815586524
- Weight: 13.9
- Sku: 11P2D410
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
michael From prosser wa
One of best speakers from fosgate and at a great price from online car stereo!
Daniel From Florida
I have always been a man of Audio Bahn and JL audio but this time around I was convinced to try RF. I bought a P2D4-10 and a P 300x1. I built a custom box for my truck using the box wizard on rockfordfosgate.com. This small 300 RMS setting is AMAZING for what it is. I previously had a 800rms audiobahn 12 with a 1000rms crunch amp and this destroys it! The amps birth certificate rates it at 455RMS @ 2ohms.
Amazing quality for the money!!!