Along with the new 8” woofer, the 10” and 12” S-Series subwoofers have been re-designed from the ground up. The mounting depth of the 10” and 12” subwoofers are almost 1” more shallow than previous models at just over 4.5” for the 10” models and just over 5” for the 12” models, allowing them to fit into a wide variety of installation applications.
Power Acoustik RZ1-2300D
Even with its small chassis design, this amplifier packs a punch. The Razor RZ1-2300D amplifier from Power Acoustik is a Class D amplifier that can power up your audio system with 2300 Watts of Max Power. An affordable amplifier that gives out huge amounts of power. What more could you ask for?
S-W10D4 S-Series 10" 1800 Watts Peak Power Dual 4-Ohm Car Subwoofer
- Size: 10"
- Impedance: 2 or 8 ohms
- Cone Material: Kevlar-Reinforced Pulp
- Surround Material: Rubber
- Sensitivity: 85.3 db @ 1 watt
- Frequency Response: 26-200hz
- RMS Power Handling: 600 watts RMS
- Peak Power Handling (Watts): 1800
- Versatile Applications
- Custom-Stamped Steel Frame
- Push-Type Insert Terminals with Dual Voice Coil Jumper System
- Strontium Ferrite Double-Stacked Magnets
- Clean, Concealed Mount Gasket System
- Optional Grilles
RZ1-2300D Razor Series 2300 Watts Max Power Monoblock Full Range Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 900 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 2300 watts x 1 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable subsonic filter (10-50 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- 8 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Dimensions: 4-3/4"W x 11"L x 1-1/3"H
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Weight: 30
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.