Bit Ten Audio Processor
bit Ten is a multi-function digital processor featuring analog input, capable of transforming ordinary OEM or after-market system into a high-performance system.
Provided with a 32 bit, 147 MHz clock speed DSP as well as 24 bit A/D and D/A converters, bit Ten is controlled by a software especially developed for signal treatment according to the vehicle acoustic peculiarities. Setting the parameters of each input single channel, setting the delays according to the listening position, adjusting crossovers and equalizers for each of the 5 output channels; all of these operations can be managed by the PC.During the installation phase, after converting the analog signal into digital, bit Ten automatically reconstructs a digital full-bandwidth stereo signal; de-equalizes the frequency response and, if necessary, reconstructs the central and subwoofer channels.The user can configure the output mode of each channel relative to the installed system.
- Voltage: 11 ÷ 15 VDC
- Idling current: 0.4 A
- Switched off without DRC: 2.5 mA
- Switched off with DRC: 4 mA
- Remote IN voltage: 7 ÷ 15 VDC (1.3 mA)
- Remote OUT voltage: 12 VDC (130 mA)
- Distortion-THD @ 1 kHz, 1V RMS Output: 0.005 %
- Bandwidth @ -3 dB: 10 ÷ 22k Hz
- S/N Ratio @ weighted
- Master Input: 95 dBA
- Aux Input: 96 dBA
- Channel Separation (@ 1 kHz): 85 dB
- Input sensitivity (Speaker In): 2 ÷ 15 V RMS
- Input sensitivity (AUX in): 0.6 ÷ 5 V RMS
- Input sensitivity (PHONE): 2 ÷ 15 V RMS
- Input impedance (Speaker In): 2,2 kΩ
- Input impedance (AUX in): 15 kΩ
- Input impedance (PHONE): 2,2 kΩ
- Max Output Level (RMS) @ 0.1% THD: 4 V RMS
- High Level (Speaker): FL - FR - RL - RR - PHONE IN
- Low Level (Pre): AUX IN
- Low Level Pre (Default): FRONT L/R, REAR L/R, SUB
- From / to personal computer: 1 x USB / B (1.1/2.0)
Crossover N.5 (one each output channel)
- Mode: Full / High Pass/ Low Pass/ Band Pass
- Type and slope:
- Linkwitz @ 12/24 dB
- Butterworth @ 6/12/18/24 dB
- Crossover frequency: 68 steps @ 20 ÷20k Hz
- Phase control: 0° ÷ 180°
Hi-Level Input (Speaker In): Automatic De-Equalization
Outputs: N.5 Graphic: ± 12 dB @ 31 Band ISO 1/3 Oct. 20 ÷ 20k Hz
- Distance: 0 ÷ 510 cm / 0 ÷ 200.8 in.
- Delay: 0 ÷ 15 ms
- Step: 0.08 ms; 2,8 cm / 1.1 in.
- Fine set: 0,02 ms; 0,7 cm / 0.27 in.
- W x H x D (mm / in.): 191 x 34 x 131 / 7.51 x 1.33x 4.76
- Weight (kg / lb.): 0.6 /1.322
- UPC: 8018823104937
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.