This acclaimed subwoofer driver strikes an outstanding balance in power handling, enclosure requirements and excursion to deliver excellent results in medium power applications. Several exclusive JL Audio technologies and proprietary assembly techniques are applied to the 10W3v3 to enhance linearity and reliability. The 10W3v3-2 is best used with amplifier power in the 150W - 500W range and is optimized to operate in a compact 0.625 cu. ft. (17.7 l) sealed enclosure, or a 1.25 cu. ft. (35.4 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
- 10" 2-ohm subwoofer
- Mineral-filled polypropylene cone with nitrile-butylene rubber surround
- Vented Reinforcement Collar - reinforces the critical cone / spider / voice coil joint, resulting in superior mechanical integrity
- DMA Optimized Motor System - Dynamic Motor Analysis system aimed at improving dynamic motor behavior
- Elevated Frame Cooling - delivers cool air through slots directly above the top-plate to the voice coil of the speaker
- Spider and Lead Wire Assembly - Nickel-plated brass push terminals combine with strain relief features to ensure solid contact and lead-wire reliability
- Surround Stress-Relief - resulting in longer life and more consistent surround behavior
- Floating Cone Attach Method (FCAM™) - ensure concentricity of the surround, spider and voice coil without torquing the suspension to achieve it
- Customizable Trim Ring
- Top-mount depth: 5-7/8"
- Sealed box volume: 0.625 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.25 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440921503
- Weight: 14
- Sku: 92150
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.