Kenwood Excelon DDX9907XR 6.8" DVD Receiver
We are a Kenwood Excelon authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •DVD receiver w/ electronic 6.75" touchscreen monitor (15A fuse)
- •Sleeve (attached)
- •Trim ring
- •Wiring harness
- •Two 39" USB extension cables
- •GPS antenna (attached 11.5' cable terminated by a proprietary connector)
- •Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10' cable terminated by a right-angle mono 3.5mm connector)
- •7" Male minijack to female RCA adapter cable
- •Self-adhesive pad
- •2 Radio removal tools
- •6 Pan-head ISO-mount screws
- •6 Flat-head ISO-mount screws
- •Quick Start Guide
- •Warranty card
- •Owner's Manual
Android Auto was designed with safety in mind, helping you to minimize distractions and stay focused on the road. Kenwood Excelon's multimedia receivers combine an intuitive voice controlled interface with a large touch screen and superior sound quality, making it the perfect complement for your in-car life.
With the latest Android OS version (PIE and higher), Google Maps™ and Waze™ are also supported. New Kenwood Excelon Wi-Fi receivers also support Android Auto wirelessly (compatible phone required).
Wireless Mirroring for Android
Solution for seamlessly displaying and controlling your smartphone apps on a screen without cables on select Android devices
Apple CarPlay is a safer way to use your iPhone in the car. Simply talk to Siri or touch the receiver's display to get directions from Apple Maps, make phone calls, listen to voicemail, send and receive texts, and listen to music, all in a way that allows you to stay focused on the road.
With the latest iOS version (iOS 12.0 and higher), 3rd party navigation apps like Google Maps™ and Waze™ are also supported. New Kenwood Excelon Wi-Fi receivers now support Apple CarPlay wirelessly (compatible phone required).
True Mirroring via USB, 2-Way Touch Control for Android
It allows you to display and control your Android smartphone on the screen of the head unit. You can enjoy your favorite apps on a large display and with impressive sound quality. Before starting, just install the free app “Mirroring OA for Kenwood Excelon” on your smartphone and connect it to Kenwood Excelon Receiver via a USB cable and Bluetooth..
- DIN : 2
- Preamp Voltage : 5 volts
- Display Size : 6.8 Inch
- Bluetooth : Yes
- HD Radio : Yes
- Rear USB Input : 2
- Preamp Outputs : 6
- Rear View Camera Input : Yes
- Apple CarPlay : Yes
- Android Auto : Yes
- USB Mirroring : Yes
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- 6.75" high-definition capacitive touchscreen display
- Wi-Fi certified
- Waze-ready with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- customizable display background and digital angle adjustment for better in-dash visibility
- plays high-res FLAC and WAV (up to 24-bit/192 kHz) files on USB drives
- built-in HD Radio tuner
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- Kenwood Music Mix feature allows music streaming and control from up to five paired smartphones
- built-in LDAC for high-res wireless audio streaming with select Android phones
- control the stereo using Kenwood's free Remote S app
- Smartphone Features:
- compatible with wireless or wired Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- music control and charging of Apple and select Android devices using the USB connections
- Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- wireless and wired mirroring for Android; wired for iPhone
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- 13-band equalizer with digital time alignment
- DriveEQ boosts specific frequencies to compensate for road noise
- subwoofer level, phase, and low-pass crossover controls
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- direct connection and control with Kenwood's DRV-N520 Drive Recorder dash cam
- inputs: two rear USB inputs, rear A/V input (mini), four camera inputs (including DRV-N520 input)
- outputs: rear A/V output, 6-channel preamp outputs (5-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in internal amp (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- works with iDataLink Maestro module
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance and other vehicle data on touchscreen
- UPC: 019048229830
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
My very first kenwood receiver. Although on the pricey side, you get what you pay for. It has tons of features and I haven’t even explored them all yet. I’ve only tried Wireless CarPlay for now but I will try more features moving forward. The graphics are so crisp. Driving is more fun now!