JL Audio M7-12IB-S-GwGw-i-4 12" Marine Subwoofer Driver
We are a JL Audio authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •One 12" Marine subwoofer
- •1 Grille
- •Six 1-5/8" Stainless-steel screws
- •6 Stainless-steel flat washers
- •Owner's manual
M7 12-inch Marine Subwoofer with Transflective™ LED Lighting for Infinite-Baffle Use (600 W, 4 Ω) - Gloss White Trim Ring, Gloss White Sport Grille
Engineered as the reference standard for marine subwoofer performance, the M7-12IB is capable of producing staggering amounts of jaw-dropping bass in infinite-baffle applications.
Built for Real Marine Duty
Built to withstand real-world marine duty, this M7-12IB is designed to operate without a dedicated enclosure. It boasts a monstrous 4-inch voice coil and rugged suspension system to deliver outstanding linear excursion for high output and power handling.
The patent-pending Transflective™ RGB LED technology emits a smooth lighting effect through the woofer cone, with a choice of several lighting colors. Add an optional RGB controller to create thousands of color variations. Professional installation is strongly recommended.
Built to Withstand a Real Saltwater
M7-12IB is best used with amplifier power in the 200W – 600W range and is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 3 cu. ft. / 84.95 l). Like all JL Audio marine speakers, this driver is built to withstand a real saltwater marine environment and deliver years of listening enjoyment.
- Diameter : 12 Inch
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Peak Power Handling : 600 Watts
- Color : White
- Free Air : Yes
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 600 W
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): 4 ohms
- Nominal Diameter: 12.00 in / 300 mm
- Overall Diameter: 14.00 in / 356 mm
- Bolt Hole Circle Diameter: 12.813 in / 325 mm
- Frontal Grilles Protrusion*: 1.48 in / 38 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 12.0625 in / 306 mm
- Mounting Depth: 7.94 in / 202 mm
- Driver Displacement: 0.148 cu ft / 4.19 L
- Net Weight: 25.35 lbs / 11.5 kg
*Frontal grille protrusion measured from mounting surface
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 35.34 Hz
- Electrical “Q” (Qes): 0.856
- Mechanical “Q” (Qms): 10.389
- Total Speaker “Q” (Qts): 0.791
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 1.99 cu ft / 56.35 L
- One-Way Linear Excursion (Xmax)*: 0.73 in / 18.5 mm
- Reference Efficiency (no): 0.28%
- Efficiency (1 W / 1 m)**: 86.7 dB SPL
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 80.54 sq in / 0.052 sq m
- DC Resistance (Re): 3.543 ohms
* Xmax specifications are derived via one-way voice coil overhang method with no correction factors applied.
** Efficiency (1 W / 1 m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer’s output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other subwoofers to determine which one is “louder”.
- Infinite Baffle Use: Yes (preferred)
- Min. Sealed Enclosure Volume: 2.0 cu ft / 56.6 L (or larger)
- Optimum Sealed Enclosure Volume: 3.0 cu ft / 70.8 L
- UPC: 699440936729
- Weight: 32.01
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for repair within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.