Memphis Audio SixFive Series Wireless Level Control
We are a Memphis Audio authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Wireless remote bass control
- • 26" USB charging cable (type-A on one end / type-C on other end / 2.0)
- • 28" Hardwiring cable (type-C on one end / bare wire on other end)
- • Mounting bracket
- • (2) 3/8" screws
- • User Manual
VIVREM Wireless Bass Knob
Take control of your SixFive Series amplifier with the VIVREM wireless bass knob. This unique device eliminates the needs for hardwiring your level control to your amplifier leaving you with a clean attractive installation. VIVREM is charged by USB MINI and holds a charge for aproximately 3000 hours. The remote also comes with a pigtail to USB MINI cable which you can hardwire to your vehicle to avoid the need to charge the device. This easy to mount device will control multiple SixFive Series amplifiers and is compatible with all MONO models and VIV900.5 amplifiers.
REMOTE ONLY WORKS WITH V2 VERSIONS OF VIV AMPLIFIERS
- 2.4GHZ Wireless bass knob
- Includes USB-MINI charging cable
- Includes USB-MINI to Pigtail hardwire cable
- Includes mounting bracket
- Charge while idle lasts approximately 3000 hours.
- Charges to full in 4 hours
- LED indicator light
- Pairs directly to VIV amplifiers directly out of box
- Compatible with all MONO models and VIV900.5
- Charge time: 4 Hours
- Mounting: Bracket included
- Wireless operation: 2.4GHZ
- UPC: 0702588216926
- Weight: 2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.