Memphis Audio Street Reference Series Monoblock Car Amplifier
We are a Memphis Audio authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Mono amplifier
- • (6) 40-amp ATO fuses (3 installed/3 spare)
- • Remote level control module
- • 16.25" Remote cable (RJ-25 plugs on both ends)
- • 8" Speaker level input harness
- • (4) 5/8" Screws
- • (2) 3/8" Screws
- • (4) Split-lock washers
- • User Manual
Comes With a Good Load of Useful Features
A mono-car amplifier that produces lots of high-quality bass at an entry-level price tag, the Memphis Audio SRX1200D.1 must be on the top of that category. This amplifier comes with a good load of useful features for subwoofer applications while packing a lot of power in a compact chassis.
Produce Heart-thumping Bass
It comes with Class-D amplifier technology, which is the main reason why Memphis Audio was able to make a compact subwoofer amplifier that can produce heart-thumping bass and massive power. With its aluminum chassis and heat sinks, it gives the amplifier an efficient way to dissipate heat from long periods of use.
Has a Variable Low-pass Filter Control
To shape your bass performance to what you prefer to listen to, the SRX1200D.1 comes with features that would let you do that. It has a variable low-pass filter control, a bass boost selector, and a variable subsonic filter for you to tweak its low-frequency performance to what you would want to hear.
Perfect for All Subwoofer Applications
The Memphis Audio SRX1200D.1 has a power output of 400 Watts RMS at 4 ohms and 750 Watts RMS at 2 ohms. It is also a 1-ohm stable amplifier with a power output of 1,200 Watts RMS. Lastly, it has a frequency response of 30 up to 250 Hz, which is perfect for all subwoofer applications.
- Maximum Power : 2400 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 30-250 Hz
- Number of Channels : 1
- Frequency Response : 30-250 Hz
- RMS Power Output : 600x1 Watts
- Amplifier Class : D
- Fuse Rating : 40x3 A
- XP750-SE OFFER : Yes
- Textured aluminum heatsink
- High level inputs
- Selectable bass boost on all models
- Remote level control/bass knob (mono amps)
- Variable crossover network
- RMS POWER 4Ω (w): 300 x 1
- RMS POWER 2Ω (w): 600 x 1
- RMS POWER 1Ω (w): 1200 x 1
- Bridged/Mono Power: 4Ω (w) -
- THD% 4Ω: <1%
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 250Hz
- Dimensions: L x W x H 11.8 x 8.07 x 2
- Warranty (years): 1 Year
- Input Range: 120mV x 6.1V
- Recommended Amp Kit: 4GKIT
- UPC: 702588210269
- Weight: 9
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.