Polaris 2014-2020 RZR Tuned Audio Package: Two Speaker 400 Watt STAGE 2 Audio System designed to integrate into the vehicle’s RIDE COMMAND source unit to control the system which includes a power amplifier powering 2 compression horn speakers. All necessary mounting panels and harnessing are included.
- Type: UTV Kit
- Brand: MB Quart
- Series: Polaris RZR Tuned
- Category: Powersports
- Condition: New
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 1 Year
- IPX Rating: IPX67
- Compatible Vehicles: Polaris RZR 2014-Current with RIDE COMMAND
- UTV Kit Total System Power (watts): 400
- Additional Details: See Kit Inclusions and Features & Benefits for product components and details.
- Compatible Vehicle Fitment
- Polaris RZR 2014-Current with RIDE COMMAND
- Compatible Product Models
- Marine Grade Protection / IPX Rating
- IPX67. MB Quart has engineered a select group of UTV-tuned audio systems that are perfectly designed for the Polaris® RZR®. It is essential that every component installed onto a RZR be torture tested to be as reliable as it can be in the harsh off-road environment.
- Source Unit Features
- Integration with RIDE COMMAND, a high-tech source unit with an off-road display that acts as the hub and integrates your phone, GPS, audio, and communication systems. The actual RIDE COMMAND source unit is NOT INCLUDED.
- Speaker Features
- The front speakers are meticulously engineered to fit in the RZR kick panels. The entire system utilizes the MB Quart compression horn technology. (See inside here). This design assures that the system will be louder and better sounding than anything else on the trails. Upgrade this system to a STAGE 3 or STAGE 5 by adding the subwoofer, MBQR-SUB-2, and the rear speakers, NHT1-120BPR. The harness is already wired for the upgrades.
- Amplifier Features
- The RZR system is powered by the NA2 series of amplifiers. The stereo amplifier is operating in 2 ohm mode for maximum volume for all 4 speakers when utilized in a STAGE 5 configuration (front and rear pods). Upgrade this system to a STAGE 5 by adding the rear speakers, NHT1-120BPR, and the subwoofer, MBQR-SUB-2. The harness is already wired for the upgrades.
- Subwoofer Features
- Add the subwoofer to this system easily. The harness is already prewired. Add component MBQR-SUB-2.
- Mount / Harness
- Plug and Play Harness. Waterproof Connectors with premeasured wires. No guesswork and no installation mistakes.
- Time and Tools
- Standard hand tools are required. See the manual for time on each of the different components.
- UPC: 806576230724
- Weight: 26
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.