Memphis Audio MME10T24 MME Series 10" 300W RMS (600W Peak Power Handling) 2-Ohm or 4-Ohm Marine Subwoofer Enclosure with RGB Lighting
We are a Memphis Audio authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • HDPE rotomolded enclosure
- • Die cast aluminum mounting feet
- • Dual passive radiator design for increased low end output
- • Integrated RGB lighting
- • Impact resistant abs grills
- • FLEX Selectable Impedance Technology 2Ω or 4Ω
- • Dimensions: Width: 15.45” x Height x 14.1” x Length: 13.87”
- • Woofer Size: 10″ Subwoofer 2 x 10″ Passive Subwoofers
- • RMS/Peak Power: 300W/600W
- • Sensitivity: 86 dB
Marine Subwoofer Enclosure with RGB Lighting
It brings massive bass to your boat with zero custom fabrication required. This rotomolded high density polyethylene to withstand any environment. An active 10″ subwoofer with dual 10″ passive provides impressive bass response and will absolutely hammer on the open water compared to a traditional single subwoofer.
- Diameter : 10 Inch
- Sensitivity : 86 dB
- Impedance : 2-4 Ohm
- RMS Power Range : 300 Watts
- Peak Power Handling : 600 Watts
- Color : Black
- HDPE rotomolded enclosure
- Die cast aluminum mounting feet
- Dual passive radiator design for increased low end output
- Integrated RGB lighting
- Impact resistant abs grills
- FLEX Selectable Impedance Technology 2Ω or 4Ω
- Dimensions: Width: 15.45” x Height x 14.1” x Length: 13.87”
- Woofer Size: 10″ Subwoofer 2 x 10″ Passive Subwoofers
- RMS/Peak Power: 300W/600W
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- UPC: 702588005896
- Weight: 27.2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.