M-Series 10-inch Marine Subwoofer Driver for Enclosed Use (250 W, 4 Ω) -
White Sport Grille With appropriate system setup, the addition of a subwoofer allows your smaller main speakers to be free of the burden of reproducing low frequencies. This allows your whole system to play louder and to sound cleaner at all listening levels.
Purpose-engineered and built for real marine duty, the M10W5 subwoofers are designed to operate in a compact sealed enclosure. Long excursion capability and rugged suspension systems help produce deep, powerful bass response that will transform your boat's audio system.
The M10W5 is best used with amplifier power in the 75W - 250W range and is optimized to operate in a compact 0.875 cu. ft. (24.8 l) sealed enclosure, or a 1.25 cu. ft. (35.4 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab. If you need a subwoofer driver that operates without a dedicated enclosure, select our M10IB4, instead.
Like all JL Audio marine speakers, this driver is built to withstand a real saltwater marine environment and deliver years of listening enjoyment.
- 10" M-Series Marine Subwoofer for an Enclosure
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 250 watts
- Color: White
- Matching Amplifiers:
- JL Audio M200/2 - Class D Marine 2-Channel Amplifier
- JL Audio M600/6 - Class D Marine 6-Channel Amplifier
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Recommended power range: 75 - 250 watts RMS
- Injection-Molded mica-filled polypropylene cone bodies
- Synthetic rubber surround specifically formulated with UV inhibitors
- Marine grade progressive roll synthetic fiber spider
- Plated marine-grade brass connection terminals
- Proprietary Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA) technology
- Long linear excursion for enhanced output and reduced distortion
- Specifically engineered Centrex polymer baskets are corrosion & UV-resistant
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included
- Efficiency: 86.7 dB
- Xmax: 13.2 mm
- Mounting Depth: 5.93"
- Cutout Diameter: 8.875"
- Recommended Sealed Enclosure: 0.875ft³
- Recommended Ported Enclosure: 1.25ft³
- Infinite Baffle Use: No
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440917360
- Weight: 14
- Sku: 91736
- Authorized Internet Dealer