RD400/4 4-Channel Class D Full-Range Amplifier, 100 W x 4 @ 2 O / 75 W x 4 @ 4 O - 14.4V
Utilizing our exclusive NexD™ high-speed switching technologies, the ultra-compact RD400/4 amplifier is engineered to deliver loads of audio output power, with incredible efficiency and low distortion. Don’t let its modern styling and small size fool you though, this little powerhouse churns out 100 watts of crystal-clear audio from each of its four channels into 2 ohms (14.4V, 1% THD) and is fully bridgeable, so it can be used as a 3-channel amplifier, or as a 2-channel amplifier producing a whopping 200W x 2 into 4 ohms.
For your convenience, the RD400/4’s controls can be found on top of the amplifier, beneath a protective cover, with all connections located along one side of its chassis. Studio-grade signal processing features include high or low-pass 12 dB / octave filters (defeatable) for each channel pair, with continuously variable frequency selection from 50-500 Hz, and dual-range, differential-balanced inputs capable of accepting most input voltage levels. Automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing) is standard equipment, along with all-new input type switches for bridging of stereo output channels without needing to use Y-adaptors.
Onboard LED-clipping indicators are also included with your RD400/4. This all-new, innovative feature lets you easily set your amplifier’s input sensitivity settings, quickly and accurately, with no special equipment needed. You’ll also find a set of preamp outputs on-hand, so you can pass signals to another amplifier, almost effortlessly. The RD400/4 features a durable, black powder-coated finish and a top-mounted, dual-color LED light strip that reports the overall status and condition.
- JL Audio RD-Series RD400/4
- Class-D 4-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan.
- 1 ohm: N/A
- Total power output: 800 watts
- requency Response: 12 - 22,000Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1%
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 500 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable high-pass filter: 50 - 500 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave): 12 dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 40 A x 1
- 4-8 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation.
- Dimensions: 7"W x 9-3/16"L x 2-1/8"H
- CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
- NexD™ Technology delivers outstanding sound quality, efficiency and reliability
- LED clipping indicators
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Bridging switch for each channel pair
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
(Free) AK4 4 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit with RCA Interconnect Cables
- Complete 4 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit with RCA Interconnect Cables
- Perfect for 1600 watts amplifier setup
- Includes everything that you need to install a single amplifier
- Premium power and ground cable
- 17 ft. of Blue power cable
- 3 ft. of Black ground cable
- 17 ft. of Clear/blue RCA cable
- 25 ft. of Speaker wire
- 17 ft. of Remote turn-on wire
- In-line AGU fuse holder
- 60 Amp AGU fuse
- Installation hardware
- UPC: 699440986212
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer