Enclosed Subwoofer System with M10W5-SG-TB Subwoofer Driver, Gloss Black (250 W, 4 Ω) This subwoofer system is ready to install in your boat and features rock-solid, all-fiberglass enclosure construction with a beautiful, gloss-black gel-coat finish.
The sealed enclosure is precisely tuned to deliver outstanding quality sub-bass response in an open-air boat installation. Loaded inside, is our maximum-performance M10W5 10 in. subwoofer driver. This system is best used with amplifier power in the 75-250 W range. The enclosure is not drilled for speaker cable. This allows the installer to select the best surface to exit the cable from, based on the specific installation.
Like all JL Audio marine speakers, this system is built to withstand a real saltwater marine environment and deliver years of listening enjoyment.
- 10" Marine Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 250 watts
- Enclosure Features:
- 10" Sealed Marine Subwoofer Enclosure
- 100% Fiberglass construction provides ultimate durability
- Smooth gel-coat finish will withstand the harshest marine environments
- Sealed enclosure design is optimally matched to the M10W5 driver for clean, extended bass performance
- Color: Titanium/Black
- Also available in White
- Dimensions: 10-1/2"D x 15"W x 14-7/16"H
- Recommended power range: 75 - 250 watts RMS
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone woofer provides excellent durability
- Synthetic rubber surround for Very long linear excursion
- Polymer basket and grille with stainless steel back plate
- Specifically optimized for infinite-baffle applications
- Proprietary Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA) technology reduces distortion and improve sound quality
- Vented motor design for ultimate reliability
- Marine-Grade, stainless steel rear diffuser plate keeps the voice coil cool
- Specifically engineered Centrex polymer baskets for corrosion and UV-resistance
- Titanium/Black sport grille for superior woofer protection
- Marine-grade fiber spider with progressive roll design to withstand humid environments
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Mounting Depth: 5-7/8"
- Cutout Diameter: 8-7/8"
- waterproof fiberglass enclosure with 10" subwoofer
- injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene woofer with synthetic rubber surround
- Centrex polymer basket and grille, with stainless steel back plate
- marine-grade synthetic fiber spider
- impedance: 4 ohms
- power range: 50-250 watts RMS
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440919555
- Weight: 25
- Sku: 91955
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.