Compact size lets the KTP-445U fit where most amplifiers won’t. The KTP-445U comes equipped with the RCA and Auto-Sensing-Speaker level connectors and it fits behind the head unit in the dash of most vehicles. It's small and compact at only 7-7/16” x 1-1/2” x 2-1/2”. The size and flexible wires make the Power Pack an easy choice to save space.
Best Signal-To-Noise Contender In Its Class
In order to ensure that Alpine sound quality is heard at your ears, They have created a platform that offers an unbelievably low noise floor, taking extra care to ensure a clean signal path, with no extraneous interference. The end result: The Power Pack boasts 1 Watt Signal-to-Noise Ratio of 82dB or better.
- Compact Class D amplifier for factory and aftermarket receivers
- Universal plug lets you send signal from RCA outputs or speaker-level wiring
- Runs off same power circuit as receiver
- 4-channel amplifier
- 45 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- Built-in high-pass crossover (selectable 60, 80, 120 Hz at 12 dB/octave)
- Selectable gain switch (high/low) and switchable 2- or 4-channel operation
- Fuse: 15A
- Dimensions: 7-7/8"W x 1-1/2"H x 2-9/16"D
- UPC: 793276011916
- Weight: 2.4
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tom From Ventura, Ca
|Great little unit, fits nicely under the dash and provides a great punch to my music. This is no tube amp, but for the price, you get a decent quality sound. Most people wont need much more than this little unit.
Critter From Texas
|These are superb little amps. Very small but pack some power. Great for an upgrade from stock radio to give better sound and more power.