The new 3Sixty.3 interactive audio signal processor is the perfect solution for those customers who want to add aftermarket equipment to their factory source unit, integrate their mobile devices, or have complete control over their car audio signal. With features like Bluetooth streaming, selectable crossover types and a USB interface, the versatility is endless.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com has been a long time authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products. We always give the best prices among our competitors and shipping will always be on time. You can be sure that what you order are original Rockford Fosgate products straight from the the warehouse.
The 3Sixty.3 is the ultimate car audio signal processor that can function as an OEM integration “black box” or a complete surround sound DSP for your car or truck. Featuring 8-channels of interactive signal processing, the 3Ssixty can handle the most complex system design. The 3Sixty.3 car audio processor also includes:
- 8-channel balanced differential RCA inputs
- Selectable balanced/unbalanced output
- 8-channel high level input with signal sense turn-on
- Auxiliary RCA and optical inputs
- Interactive graphic user interface controlled via laptop (windows pc)
- 248 bands of equalization for OEM integration or aftermarket tuning
- Full phase control
- Time delay
- Digital signal processing with OEM integration capabilities
- Bluetooth™ connectivity with A2DP wireless audio streaming
- Programmable dual function remote (Master Volume, Sub Volume, Sub EQ)
- Up to 12dB of output gain (up to 8V out)
- Up to four programmable EQ presets
- Multiple slope and class independent crossovers
- Remote turn-on in/out function with adjustable turn-on delay
- UPC: 780687330231
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Anthony From WV
|Lasted 1 year before it red ringed like a xbox now there saying stataic is the cause lol and want to charge 260 to repair there cheap junk stay away from this product. Rockford should recall this junk product.
Richard Harris From Dublin, Ohio
|Best system period. Fully adjustable computer controlled system with multiple presets which can be chosen on the fly and levels changed. Only wish they had software that would work on multiple platforms and various sized displays.