This potent monoblock subwoofer amplifier employs our high-speed NexD™ switching design to achieve unprecedented efficiency and amazing power output in a very compact chassis. The XD1000/1v2 is capable of delivering 1000 W of continuous power into a 2 ohm load (14.4V, 1% THD), making it a great choice to drive higher power subwoofer systems.
Designed specifically for subwoofer applications, the XD1000/1 includes a variable slope low-pass filter with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz and a defeatable infrasonic filter (30 Hz, 24 dB/oct.).
The XD1000/1v2 also features the v2 Spec feature set, which consists of automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing), and a dual-range differential-balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage levels. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), the amplifier's level can be directly controlled from the driver's seat.
This amplifier features a black powder-coat finish and a gasketed, brushed aluminum cover for the controls.
- XDv2 Series Class D Monoblock Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating @14.4V:
- 4 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 800 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: N/A
- RMS Power Rating @12.5V:
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 650 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 800 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: N/A
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 800mV - 8V
- High level: 200mV - 2V
- Frequency Response: 7 - 500 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >83 dB
- Damping Factor @ 4 ohms: >1000 / 50 Hz
- Selectable Infrasonic Filter: Off / 30 Hz
- Selectable Low-Pass Filter Slope: 12 dB or 24 dB
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 500 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave
- Fuse Rating: 80A x 1 inline (not supplied)
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Weight: 8.50 lb
- Dimensions: 7.09"W x 14.73"L x 2.05"H
- NexD™ High Speed Switching Class D Technology
- Wired HD-RLC remote level control available, sold separately
- LED power (green), over-current (yellow) and protect (red) indicators
- Advanced Rollback Protection
- Dual-Range Differential Balanced Input Section
- Buffered pass-through preamp RCA outputs
- Selectable turn-on modes: REM / Offset / Signal
- +12 V Remote Turn-On: Traditional remote lead wire, from headunit
- DC Offset-Sensing: On/Off by detecting a very small DC signal (high-level signal only)
- Signal-Sensing: On/Off by detecting a full-range audio signal at left-channel input (high-level signal only)
- Speaker level inputs via RCA, JL Audio XD-CLRAIC2-SW required
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometer
- 12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley Crossover
- mono subwoofer amplifer
- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 or 24dB/octave)
- switchable subsonic filter (30 Hz, 24 dB/oct)
- optional wired remote for level control
- Class D amplifier design with NextD™ switching amp technology
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise coming from your vehicle's electrical system
- Advanced Rollback Protection System prevents thermal shut-down
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
- preamp outputs
- auto turn-on via DC offset or signal sensing
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 80-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 80-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 14-3/4"W x 2"H x 7-1/8"D
- UPC: 699440982573
- Weight: 9
- Sku: 98257
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Lely From USA
| definitely best car times with this baby installed, it is surviving nicely safe and sound