The PM212SX is a white 12” subwoofer designed with waterproof technology specific for marine watercraft or powersports applications. It features a color matched luxury grille and is UV and moisture resistant. It versatile design allows it to be used in sealed, vented or infinite baffle installations.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com has been a long time authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products. We always give the best prices among our competitors and shipping will always be on time. You can be sure that what you order are original Rockford Fosgate products straight from the the warehouse.
- Diameter : 12 Inch
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 30-250 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 600 Watts
- Top Mount Depth : 6.60 Inches
- Shallow Mount : No
- Number of Voice Coils : Single
- Mounting Depth : 6.6 Inches
- RMS Power Handling : 300 Watts
The PM212SX is a white 12” subwoofer designed for marine watercraft or powersports applications. It features a color matched luxury grille and is UV and moisture resistant. Can be used in sealed, vented or infinite baffle installations.
- True Marine Grade compliance
- 100% UV stable Centrex® injection molded plastic parts
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- Ultra-flexible fully insulated silicone lead wire
- Proprietary corrossion resistant spring loaded push terminals
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- Internal magnetic shielding
- Removable trim ring/grille
- UPC: 780687344900
- Weight: 20.15
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.