Kenwood's KAC-M1824BT 4-channel amplifier will pump up your car's audio system with 45 watts RMS per channel, that's more than twice the power of most car stereos. Built-in Bluetooth wireless technology lets you use your smartphone or Bluetooth digital music player as your primary listening source. The Remote Control unit's Source button lets you pair the Bluetooth device, as well as switch between sources (Bluetooth or RCA/Speaker Input).
- compact 4-channel amplifier for car, motorcycle, and boat
- 45 watts RMS x 4 at 4 or 2 ohms
- 90 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- wireless Bluetooth connection via wired remote controller
- Apt X technology improves Bluetooth sound quality
- supports AAC files for iPhone® users
- USB port on remote for charging your portable device
- conformal-coated circuit board — suitable for marine applications
- MOSFET power supply and Class D amp technology
- More Features:
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- signal-sensing turn-on on speaker-level inputs eliminate need for a separate remote lead
- 10-gauge power and ground leads recommended
- fuse rating: 15A x 1
- dimensions: 6-11/16"W x 1-13/16H x 3-7/8"D
- UPC: 019048210319
- Weight: 3
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.