New high-performance JBL Club amplifiers deliver world-class JBL power from a compact chassis built to fit in more vehicles, even when space is tight. Available in 4-channel, 5-channel, and mono models, Club amps feature variable crossovers and bass boost for precise control and tuning, plus high and low-level inputs that let them integrate with most car stereos
HALOsonic mixing input
They’re also compatible with several vehicle technologies, including many advanced driver assistance systems, and the Harman HALOsonic system, a suite of acoustic solutions that can simulate engine sounds for a better driving experience in hybrids and electric cars, cancel road noise for better-sounding music, and more.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 70 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- Class D amp technology
- variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- ADAS and HALOsonic inputs for advanced integration in select vehicles
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 14-3/4"W x 2-3/8"H x 7-7/16"D
- UPC: 050036328302
- Weight: 9
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.