Rockford Fosgate T400-4 Power Series Compact 4-Channel Class AB Car Amplifier
We are a Rockford Fosgate authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • 4-channel amplifier
- •(4) 1-1/2" Self-tapping screws
- • Installation & Operation manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Italian)
- •Punch Amplifier Performance Verification Certificate
- •Optional PEQ remote EQ control information
- • Owner's Manual
Dynamic Thermal Management
The T400-4 amplifier is perfect for front/rear fading stereo systems or when dedicated amplification is required between front stage speakers and rear subwoofer(s). Thanks to the Dynamic Thermal Management, the small chassis design insures it can be installed in any location – like under front seats.
Rockford Fosgate has a well-deserved reputation for building high-quality mobile audio products. Their Power Series amps occupy the top of the amplifier food chain, with fine-tuned audio controls, extreme durability, and proprietary technologies that deliver stronger, more reliable performance than most other amplifiers on the market today.
More Than Enough to Drive Your Front and Rear Speakers
The T400-4 amplifier puts out 60 watts RMS into each of its four channels — more than enough to drive your front and rear speakers to their musical peaks. Or you can bridge your T400-4 to blast 200 watts each to a pair of subwoofers. Either way, you can depend on clean, powerful sound from your Power Series amp.
- Maximum Power : 400 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 50-500 Hz
- High Frequency Response : 50-500 Hz
- Number of Channels : 4
- Frequency Response : 20-20000 Hz
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- Channel Separation : Yes
- RMS Power Range : 60-200 Watts
- Amplifier Class : A/B
- Fuse Rating : 60 A
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 60 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged output at 4 ohms
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Dynamic Thermal Management cooling system
- Differential Input circuitry eliminates hum
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass/treble boost (0-18 dB at 45 Hz, 0-12 dB at 12k Hz)
- optional remote bass/treble boost (available soon)
- Class-AB amplifier design
- MOSFET power and output stages
- preamp inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 100-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no on-board fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 100-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 13-5/8"W x 2-1/4"H x 9-5/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
- RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels): 60 x 4
- Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels): N/A
- Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels): 100 x 4
- Bridged Power (Watts x Channels): 200 x 2
- Minimum Impedance Bridged: 4
- Minimum Impedance Unbridged: 2
- Minimum Impedance: 2
- Best Frequency Response: 20-20k Hz
- THD at Rated RMS Power: 0.1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 85 dB
- Input Voltage: 14.4v
- Amplifier Class: AB
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50-500 Hz
- Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave): 24 dB/oct
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: 50-500 Hz
- High-Pass Slope (dB/octave): 24 dB/oct
- Bass Boost: 0-18 dB
- Bass Boost Frequency: 45 Hz
- Fan Cooled: No
- Fuse Rating: 100
- Speaker Level Inputs: No
- Preamp Outputs: No
- Width (inches): 13-5/8
- Height (inches): 2-1/4
- Depth (inches): 9-5/8
- Parts Warranty: 2 Years
- Labor Warranty: 2 Years
- UPC: 780687324469
- Weight: 13
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
Rockford made amazing amp.running this with my rainbow slx265 deluxe .small size ,clean ,powerful amp.
Had a Hifonics ZXi 6406 pushing my 6x9s before I got this. First of all, the Rockford barely gets room temp where the Hifonics would go into Thermal Protection. A tad pricey, but that's the cost of quality. Like all Power Series Rockfords, you buy it for the quality, the power and for life!
I have one of these powering the rockford T1 components in my front doors and the T1 coaxials in the rear. Amp never overheats and I live in Florida where the summers easily get to 90 degrees. Would recommend this product to anyone.
sounds good never overheats ,had them on my focal polyglass 6.5s 1 pair comp 1 pair coax.. the only thing that i guess is why its not perfect is that i noticed allot of "fuzzyness" whn no music is played,so ofcourse it still does it while theres music.. i noticed that this amp has like 1% thd (total harmonic distortion) and i am no genious but i try to educate myself as far as possible , i believe that the 1%thd is kid of allot considering that other amps may have as little as .05% , thats way less .i had an alpine pdx 1000.1 on my alpine type x 12, and it woulod overheat fast m it had a low sensitivity ,it wasnt efficient at all and always overheated. while my sub and amp would crap out, my mids stayed bumping loud and clear ALLLL day long ,hgours and hours and hours full blast .. this amp wont crap out. if i could find a amp just as good without the high thd i would go witht that,but the rockford is also really good.
this amp kicks a**!!! for the price and size of the amp u cannot beat it!!! great sound and punchy midbass. have it runnin 6.5 comps in front and bridged on midbass woofer in back. have used rear outputs for 12in sub too. sounded great that way too. nice clean power !!!!!!!!
I got this amp hooked up to 2 alpines type R's 100watts RMS, for the front door of my 98 civic and 2 6X9 O2's power for the rear deck, and the gain on it is at 4, and my friends can hear my voices from 2 blocks down my house. Best amp I've ever owned, I will recomend this amp to any body wants to hook up a good stereo system.
From: Ansonia CT, baby