15" CompVX 2 Ohm
High-temp dual voice coils deliver the power, while a solid pole piece provides more mass to subdue additional heat. A T-cut top plate creates a wider magnetic field for stronger bass response, and better sound. It all comes together to form a super-reliable motor structure found only in a KICKER subwoofer.
- Dual Two-Ohm Voice Coils
- Thick Polypropylene Cone
- Signature Double Blue Surround Stitching
- Ribbed Santoprene® Surround
- SoloKon™ Cone Reinforcement
- Oversized Suspension System
- High-Strength Insulated Tinsel Leads
- High Temp Voice Coil
- Perimeter Venting for Thermal Management
- Massive Ceramic Magnet
- UniPlate™ Extended Pole Piece & Backplate For Superior Heat Dissipation
- Cast Aluminum Basket
- Satin Nickel Spring-Loaded Speaker Terminals
Want setup help? Go to KICKERU
for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
*The CompVX 15-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed or ported enclosure and 1000 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- Size (IN.,CM): 15, 38
- Impedance (OHMS): 2 DVC
- Max Rec Amplifier Power (WATTS PEAK/RMS)*: 2000/1000
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 91.6
- Frequency Response (Hz): 18-500
- Mounting Depth (in, cm): 8-1/2, 21.5
- Mounting Cutout (in, cm): 13-13/16, 35
- Min Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 1.8, 51.0
- Max Sealed Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 5.2, 147.0
- Min Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 3.0, 85.0
- Max Vented Box Vol (cu. ft, L): 5.0, 142.0
What's in the box?
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 713034081531
- Weight: 17.9
- Authorized Internet Dealer