New Infinity Reference amplifiers deliver pure power from a slim, compact chassis that’s designed to fit in more vehicles. Available in 4-channel, 5-channel, and mono models, Reference amps incorporate Infinity's latest amplifier topology, include variable electronic crossovers and bass boost control for precise system tuning, and feature high- and low-level inputs for easy interface with virtually any system.
They’re also compatible with several new vehicle technologies, including many advanced driver assistance systems, and Harman HALOsonic, a suite of acoustic solutions that can simulate engine sounds for a better driving experience in hybrids and electric cars, cancel road noise for better-sounding music, and more
- 4 ohms: 370 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 550 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: ------------N/A------------
- Total power output: 1300 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- High and Low level speaker inputs
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Slim and compact chassis provides more installation options
- HALOsonic mixing input
- Frequency Response: 32 - 320 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ration: >80 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1.0%
- Phase: 0 - 180°
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +9 dB
- Fuse Rating: 30 A x 2
- UPC: 050667370916
- Weight: 7.36
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.