JL Audio VX600/1i Mono Subwoofer Car Amplifier
We are a JL Audio authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •Monoblock amplifier
- •Power connector
- •14" Analog Input harness (15-pin D-Sub/4 RCA)
- •Subwoofer output connector
- •18" Speaker wire loom
- •"Sub" wire label
- •6' USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Type B USB on other end)
- •4 Corner caps
- •Corner cap tool
- •2 Silver thumbscrews
- •2 Black hex cap machine screws
- •2 Black hex cap machine screws
- •2.5mm Hex wrench
- •3mm Hex wrench
- •JL Audio logo badge
- •Connection Guide
- •Registration card
- •Owner's manual
Full-featured Digital Signal Processor
Designed to simplify great audio, every VXi amplifier combines our advanced NexD2™ switching amplifier technology with an integrated, full-featured digital signal processor.
The VX600/1i monoblock subwoofer amplifier outputs up to 400 watts into 4 ohms, or a staggering 600 watts into 2 ohms. A specialized, low-frequency version of our NexD2™ amplifier technology delivers rock-solid bass performance and fidelity, with outstanding efficiency. Compact dimensions with all connections placed on one side, via mating plugs, greatly simplify installation into tight spaces.
Configured via a Compatible External Device
Instead of traditional control knobs and switches, all amplifier adjustments and DSP functionality are configured via a compatible external device (PC, Tablet or Smartphone), with the appropriate JL Audio TüN® Software application installed.
Amplifier includes: Power Connector (for 4 AWG wire), Analog Input/Pre-Out Harness, Subwoofer Output Connector, 6 ft A/B USB Cable
- Number of Channels : 1
- Frequency Response : 12-500 Hz
- RMS Power Output : 400x1 Watts
- Channel Separation : No
- Amplifier Class : D
- Fuse Rating : 50 A
- XP750-SE OFFER : Yes
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (600 watts RMS at 2 ohms)
- Class D amplifier design with NextD™ switching amp technology
Digital Signal Processing:
- DSP adjustments and settings made via computer, tablet, or smartphone running JL Audio's TüN app
- 3 Project Levels of tuning: Basic, Advanced, Expert
- input routing and mixing
- adjustable gain controls with clip indication
- fully adjustable high-pass, low-pass, and bandpass filters
- selectable filter slopes (6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48 dB/octave)
- 10-band EQ (graphic in Basic, parametric in Advanced and Expert modes)
- time alignment in 0.01 ms increments
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise coming from your vehicle's electrical system
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input)
- high-level inputs — up to 16 volts RMS (about 60 watts)
- DC offset or signal sensing auto turn-on eliminates need for remote lead
- 2-channel digital input and output (S/PDIF: up to 24-bit 192 kHz in, 24-bit 96 kHz out)
- 2-channel analog preamp output (4V RMS)
- JLid™ connections for optional Network Hub, Bluetooth Communicator, and Digital Remote Control
- USB connection for device running TüN app (6-foot cable included)
- wiring, fuse, and hardware not included with amplifier
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 50-amp fuse recommended
- 9-1/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 6-3/4"D
- UPC: 699440986380
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for repair within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
The best out there and the website I trust the most