The BLADE BP Series Amplifiers are designed with our “Live, Loud and Play Hard” motto. All amplifiers have built-in OEM line converters with RCA inputs that can take a high level speaker signal at up to 9 Volts directly in. By sensing the DC off set of a factory radio it can activate the ATO (Auto Turn On) feature and convert the 12V turn on into a 12V switched out. Blade “BP” are Class AB designed with a minimum per channel impedance operation of 2 Ohm with the exception of the BP2000.1, BP1200.1 which are Class “D” and can play down to 1 Ohm minimum. The monster BP4000 & BP6000 are full range Digital and 2 OHM stable. All Blade “BP” amps use Mil Spec PCBs, SMD parts, 5 way protection, full MOSFET high grade switching devices and all comply with the “World Wide Standards”, “ROHS”, “E-Mark” and are CTA2006 Compliant. This ensures that no competition can stand up to the BLADE BP when it comes to features, performance and value.
- Built-In OEM Line Converter
- 2 Ohm Stable Design
- Class Full Range Digital
- Mil Spec PCB with SMD parts
- Built-in Noise Reduction Circuitry
- Full MOSFET with High Grade Switching Devices
- Built-In Auto Sensing Turn On Function (Hi-Inputs)
- 12V Remote Output for External Devices (Hi-Level Inputs)
- 0dB ~ 12dBBass Boost
- Next Generation Advanced 5 Way Protection Circuitry
- World Wide Standards Compliant (RoHS, E-Mark, CTA-2006, CE)
- Peak Output Power @ 14.4V 4000W x 1
- 1 Ohm RMS N/A
- 2 Ohm RMS 2000W x 1
- 4 Ohm RMS 1000W x 1
- 4 Ohm Bridged N/A
- Input Level 0.25~9.0v
- Freq. Response 20Hz~16KHz
- THD at 4 Ohm Load 30% Rated Power <2.5%
- S/N Ratio >60dB
- BassBoost 0~12dB (50Hz-750Hz)
- Minimum Load 2 Ohm Mono
- Gain Remote UR1 (Optional)
- Dimension 2.2"H x 7.5"W x 9.9"L
- UPC: 623169631313
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brian From Las Vegas
|Purchased this amplifier pushing a massive audio hippoxl 122 subwoofer. With proper tuning this amp pushes close to or slightly over rated rms. I don't have a dyno but it rattles my car. If I didn't need trunk space I would get another. Great product. No need to over pay with brands like Rockford fosgate.