The BLADE BP Series Amplifiers are designed with our “Live, Loud and Play Hard” motto. All amplifiers have built-in OEM line converters with RCA inputs that can take a high level speaker signal at up to 9 Volts directly in. By sensing the DC off set of a factory radio it can activate the ATO (Auto Turn On) feature and convert the 12V turn on into a 12V switched out. Blade “BP” are Class AB designed with a minimum per channel impedance operation of 2 Ohm with the exception of the BP2000.1, BP1200.1 which are Class “D” and can play down to 1 Ohm minimum. The monster BP4000 & BP6000 are full range Digital and 2 OHM stable. All Blade “BP” amps use Mil Spec PCBs, SMD parts, 5 way protection, full MOSFET high grade switching devices and all comply with the “World Wide Standards”, “ROHS”, “E-Mark” and are CTA2006 Compliant. This ensures that no competition can stand up to the BLADE BP when it comes to features, performance and value.
- Built-In OEM Line Converter
- 2 Ohm Stable Design
- Class Full Range Digital
- Mil Spec PCB with SMD parts
- Built-in Noise Reduction Circuitry
- Full MOSFET with High Grade Switching Devices
- Built-In Auto Sensing Turn On Function (Hi-Inputs)
- 12V Remote Output for External Devices (Hi-Level Inputs)
- 0dB ~ 12dBBass Boost
- Next Generation Advanced 5 Way Protection Circuitry
- World Wide Standards Compliant (RoHS, E-Mark, CTA-2006, CE)
- Peak Output Power @ 14.4V 4000W x 1
- 1 Ohm RMS N/A
- 2 Ohm RMS 2000W x 1
- 4 Ohm RMS 1000W x 1
- 4 Ohm Bridged N/A
- Input Level 0.25~9.0v
- Freq. Response 20Hz~16KHz
- THD at 4 Ohm Load 30% Rated Power <2.5%
- S/N Ratio >60dB
- BassBoost 0~12dB (50Hz-750Hz)
- Minimum Load 2 Ohm Mono
- Gain Remote UR1 (Optional)
- Dimension 2.2"H x 7.5"W x 9.9"L
- UPC: 623169631313
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brian From Las Vegas
|Purchased this amplifier pushing a massive audio hippoxl 122 subwoofer. With proper tuning this amp pushes close to or slightly over rated rms. I don't have a dyno but it rattles my car. If I didn't need trunk space I would get another. Great product. No need to over pay with brands like Rockford fosgate.