OnlineCarStereo Exclusive Bundle
This exclusive package is brought to you by Onlinecarstereo. We have put together this bundle to kickstart your vehicle to the path of excellent car audio.
New Pioneer amps brilliantly integrate high-power performance superior to that of previous models in space-efficient size for flexibility of installation in various car cabins. Pioneer amplifiers automatically select the proper input signal mode, either RCA or speaker level. When the receiver is turned on, the amplifier automatically turns on. When connected to an OEM receiver or a receiver without RCA output and utilizing speaker level output, the amp automatically senses the input mode and powers up in sync with the receiver. When connected to an OEM receiver or a receiver without RCA output using speaker wire, the amplifier is turned on at the same time as the receiver. Pioneer's amplifiers automatically detect the input signal and select RCA level or speaker level.
Alpine understands the importance of bass for the car audio enthusiast while keeping it budget-friendly at the same time. The 2017 BASS subwoofers are engineered to be fun and loud in a budget friendly category by combining retro styling with enough efficiency to run on 250W RMS. An optimized magnet circuit allows more focused magnetism in the gap which results in improved efficiency. This means tighter bass control and more output!
Pioneer GM-A3702 Features:
- Number of Channels:2
- Amplifer Class: Class AB
- Maximum Power Output500W
- Maximum Power Output at 2 Ohms: 250W x 2
- Maximum Power Output at 4 Ohms: 170W x 2
- Maximum Power Output - Bridged at 4 Ohms: 500W
- Nominal Power (RMS) Output at 2 Ohms: 95W x 2
- Nominal Power (RMS) Output at 4 Ohms: 60W x 2
- Nominal Power (RMS) Output - Bridged at 4 Ohms: 190W x 1
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 70kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.05 %
- Signal-to-Noise (SN) Ratio: >95 dB
- Fuse Rating: 25A
- RCA Inputs: 2-Ch.
- Speaker Level Inputs: Yes
- Crossover Type: LPF
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 80Hz
- Low Pass Slope (dB/octave): -12db/oct
- Automatic Signal Sensing and Turn-On: Yes
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control: 0.3V to 6.5V (RCA in), 3.0V to 26V (SP in)
- Terminal Type: Screw-Type Terminal
- Load Impedance Allowance (Ohm): 2 to 4
- Bridgeable: Yes
- Protection Control System: Yes
- Dimensions (WxHxD)(inches): 246(W) X 60(H) X 180(D) mm
- Warranty1 Year
Alpine W10S4 Features:
- 10" 4-ohm subwoofer
- polypropylene and mica cone with poly-foam surround
- stamped steel frame
- power handling: 50-250 watts RMS
- peak power: 750 watts
- sensitivity: 86.6 dB
- frequency response: 24-200 Hz
- top-mount depth: 5-1/16"
- sealed box volume: 0.83 cu. ft.
- ported box volume: 1.51 cu. ft.
- Sold as each
- UPC: 713783634187
- Weight: 36
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.