AudioControl High Power Class D 6-Channel Amplifier
We are a AudioControl authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • D-6.1200
- • Speaker Connectors
- • Fuses
- • Manual
- • Warranty
Provides Great Performance
6-Channel DSP Matrix Amplifier with ACCUBASS / GTO Signal Sensing / Maximum Input Level Control / Aluminum Chassis / 2 Preamp Outputs / 30 Band EQ / DM Smart DSP App / ACR-3 Remote
Perfect for OEM Integration and Aftermarket Builds
The D-6.1200 features active speaker level inputs, line-level inputs and outputs plus, using AudioControl’s DM Smart DSP app gives you complete control over all features including 30 bands of equalization, signal delay, input delay, polarity and AudioControl proprietary features like AccuBASS®, GTOTM Signal Sense, and MILCTM plus integrated input and output RTA’s.
The built in Option Port on the D-6.1200 is the future of car audio and will allow hi-res streaming directly into the DSP. It also opens up future proprietary connections for additional inputs, controllers and interface solutions.
Perfect for OEM integration and aftermarket builds, the D-6.1200 packs power and intelligent flexibility into one beautiful cast aluminum chassis.
DM Smart DSP
Connect your laptop to the D-4.800 using AudioControl’s DM Smart DSP app, a fully featured Matrix DSP Interface designed to give you instant and clear control over every aspect of your processor.
Route any input to any output, adjust gain, delay and polarity then precisely tune the D-4.800 using a 30 band EQ. High-pass, low-pass and band-pass can be set up for any output using 12 or 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley crossovers.
For OEM integration, take advantage of the input and output RTAs, available for every input and output, to easily identify and sum factory speaker signals.
With a clear GUI and intuitive workflow, AudioControl’s DM Smart DSP app will take the guesswork out of tuning your system to your exact specifications.
- Maximum Power : 1200 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 25-20000 Hz
- High Frequency Response : 25-20000 Hz
- Number of Channels : 6
- Frequency Response : 10-30000 Hz
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- RMS Power Output : 125x6 Watts
- Channel Separation : Yes
- Amplifier Class : D
- Fuse Rating : 120 A
- XP750-SE OFFER : Yes
- Built-in DSP
- Configurable as 6/5/4/3 channel amplifier
- AccuBASS® Processing
- MILCTMMaximum Input Level Control (Patent Pending)
- GTOTMSignal Sense
- Active speaker-level inputs (8 channels) for OEM integration
- 6 preamp inputs
- 2 assignable preamp outputs
- Solid One-Piece Aluminum Chassis
- Input and Output RTA for precise and informed tuning
- Input and Output Delay
- 12 and 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley crossovers
- 30 band equalizer
- Optional ACR-3 remote for preset recall and level control
- Optional AC-BT24 Bluetooth Streamer/Programmer
- 6 x 200 watts @ 2 ohms
- 6 x 125 watts @ 4 ohms
- 400 watts @ 4 ohms bridged
- Preamp Inputs: 6 balanced
- Preamp Input Voltage Range: 250 mV – 8 V RMS
- Speaker Level Inputs: 8
- Preamp Outputs: 2
- Maximum Preamp Output: 8.5 V RMS
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 24 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 102 dBA, Ref 200 W @ 2 Ohm
- THD+N: < 0.1%
- Power / Ground Wire Gauge: 8 to 3 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating: 3 x 40 A
- Dimensions: 12.0″W x 8.0″D x 2.1″H
- UPC: 851523007218
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.