Pioneer GM-DX975 Limited Edition 5-channel car amplifier
We are a Pioneer authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •5-Channel amplifier
- •Three 30-amp ATO fuses (installed)
- • Bass Boost Remote Control
- • Bass Boost Remote Control Cable
- •Speaker Level to RCA Input Adapter
- •Installation Screws X 4
- • Wire Terminal Tool x 2
- •1 Year Warranty Sheet
- •Owner's Manual
When looking for a powerful and all-around full-range car amplifier, the Pioneer GM-DX975 has more than enough to power up your car audio system. With its Class-D technology, it won't have any problem delivering a power output that would maximize the potential of all the speakers in your car.
Comes With a Small Chassis
The Pioneer GM-DX975 comes with a small chassis, allowing you to install it even in tight spaces inside your car. It has gold-plated RCA connections to ensure stable connection all the time. Its aluminum panel and rigid frame give the amplifier the durability to last for a long time.
Has a Frequency Response of 10 Hz Up to 50 Khz
The Pioneer GM-DX975 has a power output of 75 Watts RMS in each of the four channels and 350 Watts RMS in the subwoofer channel at 4 ohms. At 2 ohms, it can also produce a power output of 100 Watts RMS in each of the four channels and 600 Watts RMS for its subwoofer channel. It also has a frequency response of 10 Hz up to 50 kHz, which is pretty impressive for its size.
Has Variable High and Low-pass Filters From 40 Up to 500 Hz
The Pioneer GM-DX975 amplifier has variable high and low-pass filters from 40 up to 500 Hz on each of its four channels, while it also has a variable low-pass filter from 40 up to 500 Hz on its subwoofer channel. Lastly, it has a variable boost of up to 18 dB at 50 Hz if the bass production is still lacking for you.
- Maximum Power : 2000 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 40-500 Hz
- High Frequency Response : 40-500 Hz
- Number of Channels : 5
- Frequency Response : 10-50000 Hz
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- Channel Separation : Yes
- Amplifier Class : D
- Fuse Rating : 30x3 A
- XP750-SE OFFER : Yes
- RCA Inputs: 5-CH (Gold Plated)
- Amplifer Class: CLASS-D
- High Quality Sound Parts: Yes
- Hi-Res Certified: Yes
- Speaker Level Inputs: Yes
- Crossover Type: Adjustable HPF/LPF
- Bridgeable: Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Continuous Power (RMS) Output at 2 Ohms: 100W x 4 (Main channel), 600W x 1 (Subwoofer channel)
- Continuous Power (RMS) Output at 4 Ohms: 75W x 4 (Main channel), 350W x 1 (Subwoofer channel)
- Continuous Power (RMS) Output - Bridged at 4 Ohms: 200W x 2 (Main channel), 350W x 1 (Subwoofer channel)
- Frequency Response
- A/B CH: 10 Hz ~ 50 kHz (+0dB, -3dB) / SUB CH: 10 Hz ~ 500 Hz (+0dB, -3dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): A/B CH: <0.05% (1 kHz) / SUB CH: <0.05% (100Hz)
- Signal-to-Noise (SN) Ratio: > 94dB
- Fuse Rating: 30A x 3
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 40 Hz
- Low Pass Slope (dB/octave): -12dB/oct (A/B CH) / -12dB/-24dB (SUB CH)
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: 500 Hz
- Bass Boost Frequency: 50 Hz
- Bass Boost Level: 0-18dB
- Bass Boost Remote: Yes
- Automatic Signal Sensing and Turn-On: Yes
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control: 200 mV to 6.5 V
- Terminal Type: Block
- Load Impedance Allowance (Ohms): 2 to 4
- Protection Control System: Yes
- Dimensions: 12.4" x 2" x 7.87"
- UPC: 884938421867
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
I replaced the pioneer D9705 with this DX975. Same amp just gold plated terminals on the DX975. My D9705's sub channel went bad after 3 years. I also changed the kicker 10 passive sub with a Kicker 12 Solo Baric, 600rms 2ohm sub and it sounds great! Awesome Amp for the size, money and sound! I run 2 kicker in dash 4x6's and 2 overhead 5.25's in my 97 Jeep TJ on the other 4 channels and it rocks!! Tune it right and I think you'll really like this little amp. The wired bass boost makes it a plus.