JBL Stadium 4 Class D 4-Channel High Performance Car Amplifier
Class D Design
Every Stadium amplifier, including the full-range models, features high-efficiency Class D topology. This technology allows JBL to engineer amplifiers that are more compact, generate less heat, and draw less current from the vehicle’s electrical system.
JBL Stadium amplifiers have been engineered to deliver the lowest distortion possible, enhancing the audio experience regardless of output level.
Full On-Board Protection
JBL Stadium amplifiers have on-board circuitry to protect from shorts, temperature, overvoltage and undervoltage. An LED indicator is included on all five models to let the user know when one of these conditions exists.
Proprietary High-Conductivity Terminals
All JBL Stadium amplifiers come equipped with newly introduced E.A.R.L terminal for better grounding.
With it becoming more and more difficult to find spacious locations for amplifier mounting, JBL Stadium amplifiers have been developed in a small compact form factor to allow more location versatility.
Sometimes, an amp can be as stylish as it is powerful. JBL Stadium amplifiers have a clean, streamlined industrial design.
Full-Range Line Outputs
The full-range Stadium amplifiers include full-range line outputs. This allows the audio signal to be routed to additional amplifiers or self-powered subwoofer solutions, increasing your system configuration options.
- Maximum Power : 1500 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 32-320 Hz
- High Frequency Response : 32-320 Hz
- Number of Channels : 4
- Frequency Response : 15-35000 Hz
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- RMS Power Output : 100x4 Watts
- Channel Separation : Yes
- Amplifier Class : D
- Fuse Rating : 60 A
- Operating voltage 9-16 volts
- RMS power @ 4 ohms 100W x 4
- RMS power @ 2 ohms 120W x 4
- RMS bridged power @ 4 ohms 240W x 2
- Total peak power 1500W
- Frequency response 15Hz – [email protected]
- Crossover filter LPF/HPF 32Hz – 320Hz
- THD + N at rated power ≤0.1%
- High input maximum signal level 20V
- High input maximum sensitivity 2V
- Line input maximum signal level 2V
- Line input maximum sensitivity 0.2V
- Line-in signal-to-noise ratio (reference to 1 watt) ≥80dB
- Quiescent current draw ≤1.6A
- Fuse size 2 x 30A
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 54.20 x 179.60 x 265.30mm
- UPC: 050036356107
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.