The FD 1.350 is a mono block amplifier specifically designed for handling a subwoofer channel. It has a power of 210 and 350 Watts RMS under 4 and 2 Ohms respectively. In order to configure the system’s bass according to the car’s installation; it is equipped with an active crossover, bass correction and phase adjustment.
FD 1.350 Mono Amplifier
- D Class – Direct Fet ® Technology - Efficient heat dissipation and precision
- Stable under 2 Ohms
- Stackable aluminium chassis with high heat dissipation
- Low noise operational amplifiers New Japan Radio® NJM4580
- Low ESR capacitors - 105°C (220°F)
- Pseudo-balanced inputs
- Cable accessories included - easy to install
- Mono D Class amplifier with dual output: High-level inputs with auto-detection / RCA low-level inputs
- CEA power (4 Ohms): 1x210 Watts RMS
- Power max (2 Ohms): 1x350 Watts RMS
- Low-pass crossover: 40Hz-400Hz
- Progressive phase adjustment (0-180°)
- Bass boost (0/6dB/12dB)
- Protections: Short circuit / low impedance / reversal of polarity / DC / power drop / heat protection
- UPC: 3544053676050
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.