43DC122-3 12" 600W Max Power 2-ohms Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
KICKER® Comp sub boxes deliver the goods with three models made to fit any car or truck.
The 2016 Comp 12-Inch Dual Subwoofer Enclosure comes loaded with a single 2-Ohm terminal. With a stout custom box design and a pair of 12-inch KICKER Comp subs, this new enclosure provides giant amounts of bass for the beast in side of you.
Pair the box to a DX-Series Amplifier for the best combination of power and affordability. This power house provides, 300 Watts of RMS total RMS 300 / 600 Watts of Peak Power, total peak power 600 with a frequency response of 27-500Hz.
The Comp 12-inch Loaded Enclosure works best with 300 watts of recommended power.
See below for more details.
- Woofer Size (inches): 12 x 2
- Woofer Material: Polypropylene
- Frequency Response: 27-500 Hz
- Depth (inches): 17-1/4
- Color: Black
- Sensitivity: 95 dB
- Enclosure Type: Ported
- Width (inches): 32-3/8
- Pieces in System: 1
- Height (inches): 16
- Second Depth (inches): 14
- Connector Type: Spring post
- Power Range (Watts RMS): 100-300
- Maximum Wattage: 600
- Impedance: 2 ohms
SRX750D.1 750 Watt RMS Power, 1-Channel Car Amplifier
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 400 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (750 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Class D amplifier technology
- variable low-pass filter (30-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- selectable bass boost (0, 6, 12 dB at 45 Hz)
- variable subsonic filter (15-50 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- wired remote level control included
- fuse rating: 35A x 2
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 11-7/8"W x 2-1/16"H x 8-1/8"D
- UPC: 798418845367
- Weight: 80
- Authorized Internet Dealer