Onlinecarstereo Exclusive Bundle
This exclusive package is brought to you by Onlinecarstereo. We have put together this bundle to kickstart your vehicle to the path of excellent car audio.
Infinity Primus 1270B + Crunch GP-1000.2 Exclusive Bundle
We are an authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •Infinity Primus 1270B
- •Crunch GP-1000.2
- • Owner's Manual
Infinity Primus 1270B 12" Car Subwoofer in a Sealed Custom Enclosure
Speakers are carefully tuned to assure high SPL and low distortion. This means that the usual specifications as well as speaker characteristics are considered when tuning for the Infinity sound. Infinity speakers have to undergo a rigid testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. Infinity freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time. This is Infinity—one of the most innovative and legendary companies in audio. Infinity is one of the top-selling car speaker brands in the world—obviously, this is no coincidence.
Crunch GP-1000.2 Ground Pounder Series 1000 Watts Class A/B Two Channel Car Audio Amplifier
Crunch Ground Pounder with QTD Technology delivers 1000 watts to subwoofers and includes built-in electronic crossovers.
Primus 1270B - 12" 1200 Watts Peak Power 4-ohm Car Subwoofer in a Sealed Custom Enclosure
- Driver: The Infinity Primus loaded subwoofer enclosure features an Infinity Primus 1270B 12" subwoofer driver capable of handling 300 watts RMS (1200W peak). The heavy-duty 4 ohm subwoofer includes a stamped-steel frame and a rugged 2" diameter voice-coil that's been designed for daily use. A polypropylene cone and rubber surround provide deep powerful bass with minimal distortion.
- Enclosure: The Infinity Primus 1270B enclosure has been designed for optimal use with the installed 1270B subwoofer driver. Made of 5/8" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) and covered in black carpet, the enclosure provides a solid foundation for the subwoofer driver, even at high volumes. Two steel bars are included that act as the "grille". These simply slip into the provided holes on the enclosure, protecting the driver from bumps and dings.
- Terminals: Connection to the Primus 1270B subwoofer enclosure is done through a pair of threaded posts on the rear that can accept speaker wire up to 12 AWG.
- Woofer Size (inches): 12
- Speakers Per Box: 1
- Woofer Material: Poly
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Color: Black
- Pieces in System: 1
- Width (inches): 17-1/4
- Height (inches): 14-1/2
- Depth (inches): 7-5/8
- Connector Type: Threaded posts
- Frequency Response: 35-200 Hz
- Power Range (Watts RMS): 300
- Maximum Wattage: 1200
- Sensitivity: 91 dB
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Parts Warranty: 1 Year
- Labor Warranty: 1 Year
GP-1000.2 - Ground Pounder Series 1000 Watts Class A/B Two Channel Car Audio Amplifier
- Low Noise Preamplifier Circuit: Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier through a low voltage circuit which delivers minimal distortion through the amplification process.
- RCA Inputs: Highest sound quality connection with quality RCA materials helps prevent interference and minimize distortion in the signal path.
- High Level Inputs: Easily tie into OEM audio systems that do not offer RCA output to maximize after market amplifier power.
- Operation Mode: Stereo, Bridged Mono or Stereo/Bridged Mono Simultaneously
- Crossover Type: Variable Electronic 12dB Per Octave
- Electronic Equalizer: Fully Adjustable 12dB Crossovers
- Class / Topology: Class A/B: High sound quality circuit that allows POWER DRIVE to develop high levels of power with minimal distortion.
- Output Device Technology: Exclusive Crunch SPEED-FET MOSFET components maximize power efficiency while improving sound quality and minimizing distortion.
- Heat Sink: QTD Technology Aluminum: Quick Thermal Dispersion Technology assures additional mass in the aluminum heat sink keeps the amplifier running cool with nearly undetectable distortions during normal music listening.
- Power Supply: High energy Pulse Width Modulated Power Supply delivers power with minimal impact on the electrical system.
- Output Connections: Nickel Plated Brass Connection with terminals allow for secure connection while resisting corrosion.
- Connection Type: Screw Down Connectors: Easy access for hand tool allowing a quick and secure connection.
- LED System Protection Circuitry Diagnostics: Monitor overload and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel.
- Low Noise Preamplifier Circuit
- Weight: 5.65 lbs
- Dimensions: 8 × 8 × 2.375 in
- Type: Amplifier
- Series: GROUND POUNDER
- Category: Mobile
- Color: Black/Red
- Model Replaced: PD-800.2
- Compatible Vehicles: Universal
- Amp Class: Class A/B
- Amp Total Channels: 2
- Amp Max Power (watts): 1000
- Amp Power @ 2 Ohms (ch x watts): 2 x 500
- Amp Power @ 4 Ohms (ch x watts): 2 x 250
- Amp Mono Bridged @ 4 Ohms (ch x watts): 1 x 1000
- Amp Crossover: Variable Electronic 12dB Per Octave
- Amp Tone Control / Parametric EQ: Built-in Bass Control
- Amp Bass Boost: Switchable: 0/+6/+12dB
- Amp Variable Voltage: 0.2-9V
- Amp Frequency Response: 10Hz-22kHz
- Amp Speaker Level Audio Inputs: Yes
- Amp Power Terminal 12v/GND: 4 AWG
- Amp Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: 12 AWG
- Amp Fusing: 20A
- Weight: 30
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.