Memphis Audio Street Reference Series Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier
We are a Memphis Audio authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Mono amplifier
- • (4) 25-amp ATO fuses (2 installed/2 spare)
- • Remote level control module
- • 16.25" Remote cable (RJ-25 plugs on both ends)
- • 8" Speaker level input harness
- • (4) 5/8" Screws
- • (2) 3/8" Screws
- • (4) Split-lock washers
- • User Manual
Ultimate Combination of Performance, Aggressive Style and Value
An entry-level subwoofer amplifier that can bring out the best of your car subwoofer, the Memphis Audio SRX500D.1 is meant to deliver a clean and massive bass output without breaking the bank. This amplifier also has a good load of valuable features for subwoofer applications while packing a lot of power in a compact chassis.The Memphis Audio SRX500D.1 comes with Class-D amplifier technology, allowing this compact subwoofer amplifier to produce heart-thumping bass and massive power. Its aluminum chassis and heat sinks give the amplifier an efficient way to dissipate heat from long periods of use. .
- Maximum Power : 1000 Watts
- Low Frequency Response : 30-250 Hz
- Number of Channels : 1
- Frequency Response : 30-250 Hz
- Built In Crossovers : Yes
- RMS Power Output : 350x1 Watts
- Amplifier Class : D
- Fuse Rating : 50 A
- XP750-SE OFFER : Yes
- Now 53% smaller!
- Ultra bright LED accent
- Textured aluminum heatsink
- High level inputs
- Selectable bass boost
- Variable crossover network
- Remote gain control
- Variable subsonic filter
- Bridged Mono Power 4Ω (Watts) N/A
- Frequency Response 30Hz-20kHz
- RMS 1Ω (Watts) N/A
- RMS 2Ω (Watts) 500x1
- RMS 4Ω (Watts) 350x1
- THD % (4Ω) <0.5
- Dimensions (in) 8.9 x 8.07 x 2
- UPC: 702588210214
- Weight: 6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.