The Rockford Fosgate P3S 10" shallow mount subwoofer delivers Punch, even in depth limited situations. Rockford Fosgate understands all vehicles are not the same, because some cannot accommodate deep subwoofers. In the past, that meant no Bass. Not anymore! Now even depth challenged vehicles can have REAL Bass and the Dual Voice Coil allow configurations for every application. Shallow woofers are specifically designed for spaces where a traditional woofer cannot be used.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com is an authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products.
- Peak: 600 watts
- RMS: 300 watts
- Recommended power range: 100 - 300 watts RMS
- Impedance: Dual 2 ohm
- 2.5" Voice Coil with spun-laced Nomex insulating collar
- Kevlar Fiber Semi-Pressed Paper Cone
- Compressed Sealed Poly-foam Surround
- ABS/Acrylic Dustcap Assembly
- Tear and fatigue resistant poly-cotton spider
- Dual 10 AWG compression speaker terminals
- Top-mount depth: 3.50"
- Cutout diameter: 9.06"
- Frequency Response: 40 - 250 Hz
- Sensitivity: 83 dB
- Xmax: 8.4 mm
- Magnet weight: 47 oz
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 40 Hz
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332792
- Weight: 11.6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
casey From no there
|these subs slam!!! i have 2 in my frontier in a ported box with 300 watts each and they will hurt you. way louder then my friends p1 12s
Bill From Grandma's House
|These speaker's are the best shallow mounts that you can buy. (in my opinion) I have 2 of them in my Ford F-150 with 250 watts going to each. They don't put out overwhelming bass, but trust me they sound awesome.