The 10W1v3 is an outstanding choice when space is very tight and amplifier power is moderate. It features shallow mounting depth (4.6 in. / 117 mm) and a compact motor structure, allowing it to comfortably fit in a lot of spaces where a typical 10-inch driver will not. Lacking a pole vent, the rear of the motor structure can be placed directly against an enclosure boundary. Excellent excursion capability and linearity allow it to reproduce sub-bass with shocking extension and quality. Several of JL Audio's proprietary technologies enhance its performance and reliability. The 10W1v3-4 is best used with amplifier power in the 75W - 300W range and is optimized to operate in a compact 0.55 cu. ft. (15.57 l) sealed enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
- Removable and customizable mounting flange trim ring
- DMA-Optimized motor system
- Impedance: Single 4-Ohm
- Surround Stress-Relief
- RMS: 300 watts
- Reference Efficiency (no): 0.1600%
- Insert molded suspension/coil/terminal sub-assembly
- Nickel plated push terminals
- Stamped steel basket
- Injection-molded, black mica-filled polypropylene cone
- Frequency response: ~26 ~ 250 Hz
- Xmax: 11 mm
- Interlocking Cone and Dust Cap
- Aluminum dust-cap with JL Audio logo
- Recommended Power Range: 75 - 300 watts
- Nitrile-butylene rubber surround
- Vented reinforcement collar
- Elevated frame cooling technology
- Floating Cone Attach Method
- Mounting depth: 4.60 "
- Cutout dimensions: 9.0625 "
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 26.15 Hz
- Sensitivity: 84.2 dB
- Black Steel-Mesh Grille Insert Available: JL Audio SGRU-10
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440920810
- Weight: 12.01
- Sku: 92081
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Justin From el paso
|Awesome sub! Great sound quality and it can hit surprisingly low frequencies for just a 10". Would highly recommend this sub for low to moderate powered systems. Excellent sound quality!
steve From buford ga
I got these for a jeep cause I wanted them to be efficient so i could run a small amp that I could hide under the seat. They sounded so good I got another pair and amp for my truck.
Maxmadden From Fort Worth, Tx
Swapped out my 2 subs(not JL Audio) because even though they sounded good and were the same price and specs as the JL's, they were lacking something. Using the exact amp settings as before, I put in the two JL 10W1v3-4. I didn't even turn the volume up on the radio and I couldn't see out of my rearview mirror. Every unsecure item inside my Crewmax began to dance and rattle. I don't want to rattle as I roll down the road but I was missing that tight clean thump that you can feel and that feeling is back. I don't care which subs you decide to purchase but my 2 cents is that you simply can't beat these for the price.