If you have the space, it makes a tremendous sense to maximize your subwoofer system's piston area to enhance efficiency (and output). It gets even better when the larger driver delivers additional power handling and excursion.
For the preceding reasons, the 13W3v3 can be the best choice for those seeking high output with great sound quality at medium power levels. As with the smaller W3v3's, several exclusive JL Audio technologies and proprietary assembly techniques are applied to the 13W3v3 to enhance linearity and reliability.
The 13W3v3-4 is best used with amplifier power in the 150W - 600W range and is optimized to operate in a moderate size 1.5 cu. ft. (42.5 l) sealed enclosure, or a 2.25 cu. ft. (63.7 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
- 13.5" W3v3 Series Subwoofer Driver
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 600 watts
- Mounting depth: 7.63 "
- Cutout dimensions: 12.5625 "
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 23.66 Hz
- Sensitivity: 87.90 dB
- Xmax: 15.5 mm
- Reference Efficiency (no): 0.3700%
- Frequency response: ~20 ~ 200 Hz
- Matching Amplifiers:
- JL Audio XD1000/1v2
- JL Audio JX1000/1D
- Recommended Power Range: 150 - 600 watts
- Impedance: Single 4-Ohm
- Injection-molded, mineral-filled polypropylene cone
- Nitrile butadiene rubber surround
- Stamped steel basket
- Customization trim ring
- Floating-cone attach method
- Highly linear, DMA-Optimized motor system
- Insert molded suspension, coil and terminal sub-assembly
- Patented vented reinforcement collar (VRC®)
- Elevated frame cooling design
- Nickel plated brass spring terminals
- Engineered lead-wire design and attachments
- Black Steel-Mesh Grille Insert Available: JL Audio SGRU-13
- 13.5" 4-ohm subwoofer
- Mineral-filled polypropylene cone with nitrile-butylene rubber surround
- Vented Reinforcement Collar - reinforces the critical cone / spider / voice coil joint, resulting in superior mechanical integrity
- DMA Optimized Motor System - Dynamic Motor Analysis system aimed at improving dynamic motor behavior
- Elevated Frame Cooling - delivers cool air through slots directly above the top-plate to the voice coil of the speaker
- Spider and Lead Wire Assembly - Nickel-plated brass push terminals combine with strain relief features to ensure solid contact and lead-wire reliability
- Surround Stress-Relief - resulting in longer life and more consistent surround behavior
- Floating Cone Attach Method (FCAM™) - ensure concentricity of the surround, spider and voice coil without torquing the suspension to achieve it
- Customizable Trim Ring
- Top-mount depth: 7-5/8"
- Sealed box volume: 1.75 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 2.5 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440921572
- Weight: 21
- Sku: 92156
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jeff From Akron OHIO
|I have 2 of these in my focus ran off a kicker 08zx750.1 and it slams. Sub has a real good SQ doesnt hit really high notes but definatly worth the money. Im upgrading zx1000.1 simply because it can handle the power. Buy these.|