JL Audio C2-600 Evolution C2 Series 6" 4 Ohms 2-Way Component System Woofer
We are a JL Audio authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • (2) Tweeters (with 6" wires attached)
- • (2) C2-600cw Woofers
- •(2) C2-075ct Tweeters (with 6" wires attached)
- • (2) C2-600-XO Crossovers
- • (2) Woofer grilles
- •(2) Self-adhesive JL Audio badges
- • (2) Flush mount tweeter housings
- •(2) Surface mount tweeter housings
- •(2) Metal spring clips for tweeter fixtures
- •(2) M4x30mm Pan-head machine screws
- •(2) Crimp-on 0.187" Male quick slides
- • (2) Crimp-on 0.110" Male quick slides
- • (2) Crimp-on 0.205" Female quick slides
- • (2) Crimp-on 0.110" Female quick slides
- •(4) 7/8" Flat head self-tapping screws
- • (12) 1-1/8" Pan head self-tapping screws
- • (8) Speed clips
- •(12) Crimp-on spade connectors
- •Owner's manual
Dynamic Full-frequency Two-way Sound
Made to deliver a clean and dynamic full-frequency two-way sound, the JL Audio C2-600 is a car component system consisting of two 6-inch woofers, two tweeters, and a pair of external crossovers that are designed to fit easily without any hassle in installations in all vehicles. Belonging to JL Audio's Evolution C2 Series speakers, the C2-600 can give you an audiophile-quality sound at a more affordable price.
Injection-molded Polypropylene Cone
The JL Audio C2-600 comes with an injection-molded polypropylene cone and a butyl rubber surround, ensuring that you'd constantly get a powerful and accurate bass output while having the durability to withstand the wear and tear that comes with long hours of use, especially at high volume levels.
Silk Dome Tweeter to Give Smooth and Clear High Frequencies
It also has a 0.75-inch silk dome tweeter to give smooth and clear high frequencies with a minimal breakup at cranked-up volume levels. The JL Audio C2-600x also has an external crossover network to direct signal flow, resulting in a highly defined audio reproduction from the speaker. It also has a three-position tweeter level that you can choose from to match the woofer's bass output.
Frequency Performance With Minimal Distortion.
The JL Audio C2-600 can deliver 60 Watts of RMS power and up to 225 Watts of peak power at a 4-ohm impedance. This 6.5-inch speaker has a sensitivity rate of 90.5 dB and a frequency response of 59 Hz to 22 kHz, which means that it can surely go loud and deliver an extensive full-range frequency performance with minimal distortion.
- Diameter : 6 Inch
- Sensitivity : 90.5 dB
- Frequency Response : 59-22000 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 225 Watts
- Shallow Mount : No
- RMS Power Handling : 60 Watts
- Woofers: The C2-600cw woofers have injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene cones with butyl rubber surrounds. The woofer has a 1.0" voice coil on a Kapton Former, a flat symmetrical roll spider, and a Ferrite magnet.
- Tweeters: The C2-075ct tweeters are ¾" silk domes with ferrofluid-cooling and neodymium magnets. Silk is lightweight and great for high frequency extension and efficiency. It is also designed for durability in the extreme automotive environment. Flush and surface tweeter mounting brackets are included.
- Two-way Crossover System: The C2 component system utilizes a true 2-way crossover system with Mylar capacitors and air-core inductors:
- High Pass: second order (12 dB/octave slope); three tweeter level settings are selectable via jumper pins: +2.0 dB, Reference, and -3.0 dB
- Low Pass: first order (6 dB/octave slope)
- Tweeter Protection: The crossover network has an electronic tweeter protection circuit built in; it monitors the current and disconnects the tweeter when it senses and overload. The circuit automatically resets once the overload is removed.
- Crossover Wiring: The terminal strip will accept bare wire or spade connectors up to 0.32" wide.
- Width: 3.365"
- Height: 1.445"
- Depth: 4.732" (plus wire)
- Connection Note: The C2 component system comes with no speaker wire. Instead, a number of spade connectors and quick slides are included in the hardware pack to be crimped onto speaker wire you provide.
- Size Classification Note: Crutchfield has traditionally referred to this size speaker as a 6½", while some manufacturers, including JL Audio, call it a 6". Please enter your vehicle information to confirm fit.
- Power Handling: JL Audio publishes several power specifications for this speaker system, 60 watts continuous power handling (RMS), 225 watts peak music power, and 15-100 watts recommended amplifier power (RMS). We've listed the conservative combination of 15-60 watts RMS in the specs table.
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS) 60 W
- Peak Music Power 225 W
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS) 15 - 100 W / Ch.
- System Efficiency 90.5 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
- System Nominal Impedance 4 Ω
- System Frequency Response 59 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB
- Frame Outer Diameter* (A) 6.21 in / 158 mm
- Grille Tray Outer Diameter (B) 6.51 in / 163 mm
- Motor Outer Diameter (C) 3.15 in / 80 mm
- Frontal Coaxial Tweeter Protrusion (D) N/A
- Frontal Grille Protrusion** (E) 0.91 in / 23 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter (F) 5.00 in / 127 mm
- Mounting Depth (G) 2.38 in / 60 mm
- Flush Mount Fixture Diameter (A1) 1.87 in / 48 mm
- Surface Mount Fixture Diameter (A2) 1.69 in / 43 mm
- Flush Mount Mounting Hole Diameter (B) 1.625 in / 41 mm
- Flush Mount Mounting Depth (C) 0.76 in / 19 mm
- Flush Mount Tweeter Frontal Protrusion (D1) 0.29 in / 7 mm
- Surface Mount Tweeter Frontal Protrusion (D2) 0.92 in / 23 mm
- Width (W) 3.36 in / 85 mm
- Depth (H) 1.44 in / 37 mm
- Depth (D) 4.72 in / 120 mm
- Woofer grilles are included, each consisting of a black grille tray with satin silver accents and a black steel mesh grille with an electroformed JL Audio logo.
- Sonic character: Clean and Dynamic
- Sold as a pair.
- UPC: 699440996150
- Weight: 8.01
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for repair within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
very good qualtiy speakers i have them tuned to the ref on the crossover in my mazda three on a 380 kicker amp.very clear .can hear almost every tune and beat on a good cd.highly recommended.
These are a great set of components for a low price. I installed these in my 07 Mercury Mountaineer to replace the front 5x7s with custom brackets. Currently im just running them off the factory stereo system, and they are much more clear and crisp then the factory speakers. They pick up so much more of the music, the bass is good and the tweeters have a very natural/mellow tone. Not a harsh, high pitched tone that some component sets have. The crossover is small and compact and fits neatly behind my door panel and the tweeters blend right in with the interior. Over all I'm happy with them but i plan to amplify them soon with a new head unit and a Rockford amp. If your looking for a set of components that you could run off your head unit, these would be fine, they don't seem to mind the low wattage, but to really get the full JL experience, spend the extra 150-300 dollar and put a amp on them. They will blow your mind for the price!
These components are great all around, have these hooked up to an alpine head unit(just off the radio), was gonna amp them till I heard them off the radio only. Sound very clear and don't really need an amp in my opinion. Got them in a 92 prelude and got jbl 6x9s in the trunk which also sound great(from ocs). Only thing I didn't like was they had advertised them as 6 1/2 speakers but they're actually 6inch, doesn't affect the how they work thumbs up all around!!
Great product, and great sound for the price. I was a little concerned at first with the small tweeter size and if they would perform adequately in an open top environment however they performed quite well having to overcome the ambient road and wind noise
Can't beat it for the price. Bolt right into all the new Chevys with tweeters in the pillar. Have put a bunch of sets in customers cars. Reliable and sound great on a head unit or amplified. Will continue to use with JL quality and great service from OCS!
Great sound amazing quality so satisfying