Many people mistakenly believe that an oval speaker cannot perform as well as a round one, leading to many instances of 5.25-inch speakers being installed into 5 x 7-inch openings.
JL Audio's engineers have put in the time and effort to create fantastic-sounding speakers that drop into oval openings and deliver equivalent performance to our 6.5-inch (165 mm) round speaker systems... guaranteed. So, don't make the mistake of losing cone area and efficiency by stepping down to a smaller round speaker... these ovals rock. In the C5-570, the smoothness and transparency of a high-end silk dome tweeter combines with top-flight component woofer performance to create a loudspeaker system with exceptional refinement and dynamic capability.
The C5-570 component woofers are built using die-cast alloy baskets and Kurt Müller cones and suspensions. The woofer benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems. The C5 component tweeters are built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver smooth, extended response, on and off axis. Flush-mounting and surface-mounting fixtures are included to fit a wide variety of installation needs. The flush-mount fixtures feature our RSR (Ratcheting Swivel Rotation) mechanism to allow precise tweeter aiming after installation.
C5 crossover networks are compact and built with premium component parts, including Mylar® capacitors and segmented air-core inductors. Four levels of tweeter attenuation are provided, as well as three levels of mid-range presence adjustment, for twelve possible voicing combinations!
- 5" x 7" / 6" x 8" Evolution C5 Series 2-way Component Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 450 watts per set / 225 watts per channel
- RMS: 150 watts per set / 75 watts per channel
- Woofer Dimensions:
- Top-mount depth: 2.40"
- Frame Outer Diameter: 5.47" x 7.68"
- Tweeter Dimensions: (Flush Mount)
- Top-mount depth: 0.56"
- Cutout Dimensions: 1.50"
- Crossover Dimensions:
- Width: 3.36"
- Height: 1.44"
- Depth: 4.72"
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Efficiency: 90.5dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz - 25 KHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power Range: 25 - 150 watts per channel
- Mineral-Filled Polypropylene Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Cast Alloy Frame/Basket
- Elevated Frame Cooling
- Ferrite Woofer Magnet
- 1.00" Voice Coil on Kapton® Former
- Low-Profile, Symmetrical Roll Spider
- Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA) Optimized Motor
- 0.75" Silk Soft Dome Tweeter
- Ferrofluid Cooling/Damping Neodymium Tweeter Magnet
- 2-way Crossover Network w/ 2nd Order Low-Pass and 2nd Order High-Pass Circuit
- Premium Mylar® Capacitors w/ Air-Core Inductors
- 4-Position Adjustable Tweeter Output Level
- 3-position Mid-range Presence Control
- Polyswitch Tweeter Protection
- Black Steel Mesh Grille with An Electroformed JL Audio Logo Included
- component speaker system includes two 5"x7"" woofers, 2 tweeters, and two external crossovers
- mineral-filled polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
- cast alloy frame with Elevated Frame Cooling
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter
- 2-way external crossover with 4-position tweeter level and 3-position midrange control
- 4-ohm impedance
- power range: 25-75 watts RMS (225 watts peak)
- frequency response: 48-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90.5 dB
- UPC: 699440991025
- Weight: 9
- Sku: 99102
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Danny Huy Nguyen From Springfield Missouri
|I always recommend JL Speakers/Products to my friends. They are the best for your bucks. Bought a lot of Jl Speakers from Onlinecarstereo, they got best prices online.