The T0D415 15" 4-ohm Dual Voice Coil subwoofer mimics the performance and design from its older Power Series brothers. It is powered with the VAST new Rockford Fosgate technology that increases surface cone area up to 25% which results in a more superb bass sound perfect for your vehicle.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com has been a long time authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products. We always give the best prices among our competitors and shipping will always be on time. You can be sure that what you order are original Rockford Fosgate products straight from the the warehouse.
- Diameter : 15 Inch
- Sensitivity : 87 dB
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 25-500 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 1600 Watts
- Top Mount Depth : 8-3/8 Inches
- Bottom Mount Depth : 8-8/7 Inches
- Shallow Mount : No
- Number of Voice Coils : Dual
- Suggested Sealed Box Volume : 2.25 Cubic ft.
- Suggested Ported Box Volume : 2.66 Cubic ft.
- Mounting Depth : 8.4 Inches
- RMS Power Handling : 800 Watts
- Anodized aluminum heat sinking dust cap
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Optimized and matched magnetic and complicance geometry
- Optimized pole piece and spider venting
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant tinsel lead wire
- Proprietary 8 AWG insulated allmetal input spring terminal connection
- Rigid die-cast aluminum basket
- Voice Coil Diameter: 3"
- Speaker Connector: Compression Terminal
- Fs (Hz): 25.5
- Qts: 0.44
- Vas (Liters): 94.4
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 86.5
- 87Xmax (mm): 14
- Woofer Displacement: 0.547 cu.ft.
- Cutout Diameter: 13.9375"
- Mounting Depth: 8.39"
- UPC: 780687332884
- Weight: 47
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
just put one of these in my burban with a 2000 w 2 channel bridgable amp at 2 ohm and it handles all i throw at it. pounds like it double the rms or more.
fyi i tried testing with a alpine 500 w amp and it wouldnt even push it, so needs to be a beefy amp with 0/2 gauge