Road Thunder subwoofers are the perfect pairing for Road Thunder amplifiers. These subwoofers are designed for one thing; withstand any abuse thrown at them. These subwoofers underwent some of the most stringent testing ever developed by the engineers at MTX to make sure they will continue to pound out brain shaking bass 24/7. Utilizing an upgraded 8 layer, 2" aluminum voice coil, the RT subwoofers can handle extreme amounts of power without failure.
Incorporating MTX technologies like Spider Plateau Venting which mechanically cools the voice coil during operation and Asymmetrical Linear Drive System which ensures the subwoofer is only playing the sounds it is designed to produce, these subwoofers live up to their MTX heritage of delivering unbeatable performance at an unbelievable value. Road Thunder subwoofers are optimized to perform with class D Road Thunder amplifiers.
- Diameter : 15 Inch
- Impedance : 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 22-150 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 600 Watts
- Number of Voice Coils : Single
- Suggested Sealed Box Volume : 1.5 Cubic ft.
- Suggested Ported Box Volume : 2.5 Cubic ft.
- Mounting Depth : 6-3/8 Inches
- RMS Power Handling : 300 Watts
- Polypropylene woofer cone offers durability and good extension for high excursion
- Spider Plateau Venting
- Asymmetrical Linear Drive
- Rubber woofer surround
- Frequency response: 22 - 150 Hz
- Sensitivity: 91.2 dB
- Xmax: 10.76 mm
- Top mount dept: 6-3/8"
- Cutout dimensions: 13-11/16"
- UPC: 715442352463
- Weight: 14.7
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
Great subwoofer for the price. The bass is tight it sounds good with all kinds of music.