JVC (JVCKENWOOD USA Corporation) is a wholly owned subsidiary of JVCKENWOOD Corporation. JVC is a leading developer and manufacturer of sophisticated audio and video products that use superior technologies to deliver high quality sound and images.
In consumer products, JVC offers high definition displays and home theater projectors, digital video camcorders, home theater systems, audio components and systems, portable audio products, digital storage devices, audio and video accessories and car audio/video products.
An innovator throughout the analog age, exemplified by the JVC-developed VHS videocassette format, JVC has demonstrated the same innovative flair in the digital age. From our acclaimed home theater projectors to our ground-breaking Everio digital camcorders, JVC continues to offer a succession of distinctive products that deliver sound and images with the power to move people.
In addition to consumer products, JVC offers professional electronics products and distributes a complete line of broadcast, professional, presentation and security equipment. These include cameras, professional camcorders, DVD recorders, high definition monitors, editing equipment, video/data projectors, video data recorders, storage systems and video security products.
Since 1927 the JVC brand name has been associated with the very best in audio and video technology, and that continues to this day.
- Max. Power Output of 1000W
- 70W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 100W RMS x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- 200W RMS x 2 [Bridged[ @ 4 Ohms
- 4-, 3-, or 2-Channel Operation
- Class-AB Circuit
- MOS-FET Power Supply
- MOS-FET Output Stage
- Frequency Response: 5 - 50,000Hz (0, -3dB)
- S/N: 80dBA at 2Vrms
- THD: Less than 0.04% at 4 ohms, 1kHz
- HPF (50 - 200Hz, -12dB/oct)
- LPF (50 - 200Hz, -12dB/oct)
- Variable Input RCA Level Control (0.25 - 5V)
- Variable Speaker Input Control (1 - 20V)
- Variable Bass Boost Control (45Hz, 0 - 18dB)
- Nickel-Plated RCA Terminals
- Nickel-Plated Power Supply Terminals
- Nickel-Plated Speaker Out Terminals
- Protection Circuitry (Thermal/Short Circuit/Overload/DC Offset)
- Anti-Pop Circuit
- Side Covers
- Power On Indicator/Protector Indicator
- UPC: 046838049538
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.