Dual Voice Coils
A Dual voice coil subwoofer provides more wiring configuration possibilities. If you add additional subwoofers, wiring configurations can be easily matched to optimize the amps power output. Power handling is also increased. Dual voice coil subwoofers are ideal for medium to high-power applications.
This subwoofer will thrive in well in a ported enclosure. A ported enclosure is easy to spot because of the vent (port). This enclosure will be bigger than a sealed enclosure and it also has greater SPL output, resulting in chest-thumping bass with authority. For proper tuning and optimum subwoofer performance in a ported enclosure, we recommend using an amplifier with a subsonic filter.
This subwoofer will operate well in a sealed enclosure that will yield solid, tight bass. You can either purchase a pre-fabricated enclosure or build one to suit your installation needs. Sealed enclosures are relatively easy to build and are the smallest enclosure the subwoofer is designed for.
- 1300W RMS @ 4 Ohms
- 2600W Max Power
- Frequency Response: 28-2Hz
- Voice Coil Structure: DUAL
- Voice Coil Size: 2
- Cone Material: Poly Injection
- Box Type: Both Sealed or Ported
- Sealed Enclosure: Small = 0.9 CuFt; Large = 1.9 CuFt
- Ported Enclosure: Small = 1.3 CuFt; Large = 2.2 CuFt
- Port Diameter: Small = 4 "; Large = 4 "
- Port Length: Small = 11.5 "; Large = 11 "
- Port Frequency: Small = 42 Hz; Large = 33 Hz
- Mounting Depth: 5.937
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 791489118408
- Weight: 32.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Keenan From Brantford
|Great clear crisp bass best pair of speakers I've ever bought