35 Series subwoofers are ideal for improving the sound in any vehicle. Their low profile does not require a large enclosure so they are perfect for most vehicles.
- Expanded Surface Area Allows for Increased Volume Displacement and SPL
- Progressive Suspension Controls Excursion at High Power Reducing Distortion
- Inverted Apex Surround with Symmetrical Geometry Controls Cone Movement
- Diameter : 12 Inch
- Sensitivity : 86.23 dB
- Impedance : 2 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 28-130 Hz
- RMS Power Range : 125-250 Watts
- Peak Power Handling : 500 Watts
- Top Mount Depth : 5-3/8 Inches
- Shallow Mount : No
- Number of Voice Coils : Single
- Suggested Sealed Box Volume : 1.0 Cubic ft.
- Suggested Ported Box Volume : 2.32 Cubic ft.
- Mounting Depth : 5-3/8 Inches
- RMS Power Handling : 250 Watts
- 12" 2-ohm subwoofer
- polypropylene woofer cone with nitrile-butyl rubber surround
- power range: 125-250 watts RMS (500 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 28-130 Hz
- sensitivity: 86.23 dB
- top-mount depth: 5-1/4"
- sealed box volume: 1.00 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 2.32 cubic feet
- UPC: 715442352692
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.