- Instruction Manual/Warranty Card
- 4-Channel amplifier with a 30A ATM mini-fuse installed
- Two 13.5" plastic wire ties
- 9" Speaker output harness (8-pin Molex plug on one end)
- 4 Self-tapping screws (M4 x 16mm)
- Clear plastic self-adhesive Protective Covers for Controls (2 sheets)
Kenwood's KAC-M3004 compact 4-channel amplifier will power up the music in your vehicle with 50 watts RMS per channel. This amp is a compact Class D 4-channel amplifier is designed to boost the output and clarity of your car stereo. The amp features a conformal coating on the circuit board to protect it from moisture.
Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized dealer of Kenwood products and we make sure you get your products on time. We source our supplies straight from the manufacturer / dealer so you can be sure you're getting an authentic and original Kenwood product.
- 10-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- fuse rating: 30A x 1
- CEA-2006 compliant
- 150 watts x 2 bridged at 4 ohms
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- 4-channel car amplifier
- Class D amp technology
- conformal-coated circuit board — suitable for power sports and marine applications
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- dimensions: 7-5/8"W x 1-13/16"H x 3-7/8"D
- UPC: 019048210302
- Weight: 3.01
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.