"Crunch POWERX incorporates full Class A/B technology in stereo and four channel amplifiers along with Class D in the mono. Class A/B sounds better, but the PC boards require a bit more space that in other circuit topologies. With Crunch POWERX we have trimmed away some of the more esoteric features to deliver a great amplifier that sound like you would expect Crunch to sound. The POWERX line also includes Crunch technology like QTD (Quick Thermal Dispersion) Technology which puts more aluminum on the heatsink than a normal amplifier. QTD assures the amplifiers make huge power while running very cool with nearly undetectable musical distortions. "
Crunch is considered a common name among car audio gearheads. Their products are manufactured to high end specifications to provide excellent sound experience. Onlinecarstereo has been a long time partner of Crunch so you can be sure you get authentic products with warranties stright from the warehouse.
- PX Crunch 4-Channel Class A/B Car Amplifier
- MAX Power Rating (14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 125 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 250 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 500 watts x 2 chan.
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 125 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 250 watts x 2 chan.
- SEPP (Single Ended Push-Pull) output technology
- Pulse Width Modulated power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Slow un-mute soft start turn-on
- 4, 3 or 2 channel operation
- Speaker-level inputs
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Variable high-pass filter 120 - 3,000 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter 50 - 250 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 - +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz
- Damping factor: >180
- Signal-to-nose ratio: >98dB
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Fuse rating: 30A x 2
- Dimensions: 10-1/4"L x 9-7/8"W x 2-1/16"H
- UPC: 806576225348
- Weight: 6.01
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.