Reduced Critical Dimensions
Club speakers are available in a range of standard sizes, and feature a compact design that allows them to fit in just about any vehicle on the road today. That means signature JBL sound in more vehicles.
Club speakers' efficiency produce plenty of sound from the power they're fed, making them ideal for any application, even when they're driven by relatively low-powered factory stereos.
||70 - 20,000 Hz
|RMS Power Handling
||2-way Component System
|Peak Power Handling
|Impedance (Per Voice Coil)
|Number of Speakers
||2 Woofers + 2 Tweeters
- woofer top-mount depth: 1-13/16"
- 5-1/4" polypropylene Plus One™ woofer cone
- handles up to 55 watts RMS (165 watts peak power)
- component speaker system includes two woofers, two tweeters, and two crossovers
- 3/4" edge-driven soft dome tweeter
- frequency response: 70-20,000 Hz
- impedance: 3 ohms
- sensitivity: 91 dB @ 2.83 volts
- grilles not included
- 2 Woofers
- 2 Nuts
- 2 Tweeters (each has attached 6" speaker leads)
- 2 JBL window stickers
- Eight 1-3/8" Screws
- 2 Tweeter flush-mount housings
- 2 Starfish tweeter mounts
- 2 Washers
- Template on box
- Instruction manual
- 2 Adhesive backed foam gaskets
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Threaded flush-mount adapters
- 2 Plastic locking nuts
- 2 Tweeter surface-mount housings
- Eight 1-1/8" Screws
- 8 Speed clips
- Six 5/8" Flat head screws
- UPC: 050036328432
- Weight: 4
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.